Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for me.

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force. Although there was one thing that moved me more than the Force ever did. It reminds me of something. Something I'd forgotten years ago. Ah yes, Ahsoka Tano. She was truly better than all the sexy sand talk I had with my fiance. However I was more of a romantic, still am. But back to that alien pussy. Ah yes, she was truly something the Force made for me and the old man. To be honest, the thrill of the Dark Side doesn't even come close to that sweet fine ass. When I was choking Padme, I knew in my cold dead heart that I was never going to see that plump alien pussy again. Sad to say, now I'm stuck with a burned charred dick. A lesson I'm sure all Darksiders will realize is that it's better to die a hero than live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Damn, I should have just let Samuel Jackson kill that son of a bitch.

@Grim_Reaper @wereq

offtopic but nice pfp