Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for me

incelpardo99

incelpardo99

Blackcel
-
I'm poor and black, I live in a shitty apartment and my room is hot asf, I live in Brazil and I don't have money for air conditioner, no girl will want to enter here, girls will claim sexual assault by me, damn I wish I atleast was white so that girls wouldn't even care that I'm poor and just go for my genes instead, sucks to be me

47470.jpg

Why would you want to quite literally guarantee suffering for your child by dating a darker female (pretty much racemixing)

Why would you want to quite literally guarantee suffering for your child by dating a darker female (pretty much racemixing)
Man I don't even care about children wtf, I just want what everybody here wants

I'm poor and black, I live in a shitty apartment and my room is hot asf, I live in Brazil and I don't have money for air conditioner, no girl will want to enter here, girls will claim sexual assault by me, damn I wish I atleast was white so that girls wouldn't even care that I'm poor and just go for my genes instead, sucks to be me
If Only that were true, I heard brazil is a white boy paradise. I like the idea of going to a country filled with exotic foreign thote. That will have sex with me because of my pasty skin color.

No worries man, no worries.

If Only that were true, I heard brazil is a white boy paradise. I like the idea of going to a country filled with exotic foreign thote. That will have sex with me because of my pasty skin color.
You would have luck here thats for sure, but a dirty nigger like me get treated like the trash my race is

I was to answer you by making a racial slur against my own race, but my message won't go

time to favelamaxx