Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's over for me

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I used to get "high iq", "temperature of the sun iq" and "VY Canis Majoris diameter IQ" comments on my threads back in 2018, but now I can't even get people to agree with me anymore.
I'm a failure. It's not only that I can't be appreciated by bluepilled normietards, I can't even be appreciated by fellow incels anymore. There's literally not a single person on this planet who likes me or who wants me to be around. That's insane, isn't it?
You know what's even more funny? I hate myself for typing this. I hate myself for being a whiny bitch, even though I have every right to be one.
Isn't that pathetic? Man, things just dont make any sense anymore.

Dont overthink shit too much or youll get crazy.

There is always a dominant cultural atmosphere in online spaces that, as you age, will find yourself drifting away from. It's inevitable but not necessarily bad as it allows you to become more detached.

Dont overthink shit too much or youll get crazy.

There is always a dominant cultural atmosphere in online spaces that, as you age, will find yourself drifting away from. It's inevitable but not necessarily bad as it allows you to become more detached.
That sucks. I don't want to detache. I want to be attached :cryfeels:

If your opinions change as your age, doesn't it usually mean that you're becoming smarter and if you stand your ground on your opinions, you can change the status quo for the better?