Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s over for me… I don’t know what to do and copes suck

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★

I’m 26, KHHV, because very ugly and also short

You can buy better copes with moneymaxxing. :feelshehe:

we know already.

you should get own apartment and live your own life at 26 and not be like a big baby and sitting at mamas apartment i moved out with 19

you should get own apartment and live your own life at 26 and not be like a big baby and sitting at mamas apartment i moved out with 19
Don’t have the money. Wages are low here and Immobilen prices very high. Cannot afford and can’t work full time bc of my disability. Germany sucks

You can buy better copes with moneymaxxing. :feelshehe:
Can’t moneymaxx bc of my disability. Also wages here aren’t good but high taxes, I also have social anxiety bc I’m so ugly

Don’t have the money. Wages are low here and Immobilen prices very high. Cannot afford and can’t work full time bc of my disability. Germany sucks
u can atleast work an office job if you can write in an incelforum

u can atleast work an office job if you can write in an incelforum
Sure. But atm I’m still studying. I don’t have degree yet and every office job here wants degree not some disabled, weird loser like me. I plan to move out in like a year. But it won’t change my inceldom. I wanna move out bc my mom knows I won’t ever get a gf and thinks she can talk me out of it/manipulate me. No offence, but you don’t know my disability/situation. It has bad impacts on my life. It’s not as easy as it seems to “just move out, it really depends on situation of person