Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for low IQ-cels

kohlcel

kohlcel

Officer
★★★★
It's over for you if you're retarded. It was over the day you were born a dumbass. Even low paying jobs require some sort of competence. If you can't provide that, the best you can do is be a street sweeper. Not even a McDonalds worker, since that requires communication etc. If you're incompetent, low IQ and have anxiety etc. you're DOOMED. At least high functioning autists can do useful jobs like coding. I don't have communication skills nor am I smart. Even mediocre jobs require you to do a fucking test and I can't even do basic math. It took me minutes to even comprehend the text/question and i couldn't finish it in time. I can't even betabuxx. I have nothing going for me. Nothing that can compensate for my bad looks. This is pure suifuel. REAL TRUECELS ARE LOW IQ. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

even toilet cleaning jobs reject me, im minned in life:feelscry:
:feelsrope:

Yep low IQ is the true poverty

It's over for you if you're retarded. It was over the day you were born a dumbass. Even low paying jobs require some sort of competence. If you can't provide that, the best you can do is be a street sweeper. Not even a McDonalds worker, since that requires communication etc. If you're incompetent, low IQ and have anxiety etc. you're DOOMED. At least high functioning autists can do useful jobs like coding. I don't have communication skills nor am I smart. Even mediocre jobs require you to do a fucking test and I can't even do basic math. It took me minutes to even comprehend the text/question and i couldn't finish it in time. I can't even betabuxx. I have nothing going for me. Nothing that can compensate for my bad looks. This is pure suifuel. REAL TRUECELS ARE LOW IQ. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Mostly the anxiety part. It stops me from having a social job like restaurants/shops

it's over, mostly relate

It’s being low iq and autistic that’s the issue, low iq normies dont suffer

Ok GrAYcel

even toilet cleaning jobs reject me, im minned in life:feelscry:
:feelsrope:
same when I applied, when I was younger even lowest jobs rejected me. Ogre

high IQ scum should pay more taxes. fucking scum automating out the low IQ jobs and fucking us over

Mostly the anxiety part. It stops me from having a social job like restaurants/shops
yes, the anxiety part alone limits me from doing most jobs since they all require social interaction

yes, the anxiety part alone limits me from doing most jobs since they all require social interaction

You might have ADHD.

Assuming this is interpreted the same by both of us, try Oxiracetam or Ritalin.

0D69C624 E8A4 4AF6 9CDD DE9699CDAF71
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

View: https://youtu.be/BhrQFYvk_L4

Last edited:
Only applies for incels