Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel its over for little dickcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
shit music sung by nigger that cant sing

youre still a disgrace to the forum niggerloving retard
This isnt a stormcuck fourm retard, the person who created this website was black. I dont like niggers, but im fine with blackcels, unlike stormcucks who unironically think they have more in common with white chads:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: go back to your stormcuck website where you can go on about muh tradwifes aryan dog fucking women

This isnt a stormcuck fourm retard, the person who created this website was black. I dont like niggers, but im fine with blackcels, unlike stormcucks who unironically think they have more in common with white chads:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: go back to your stormcuck website where you can go on about muh tradwifes aryan dog fucking women
why do you love niggers? you can hate white women and niggers

niggers are literally disgusting rats

why do you love niggers? you can hate white women and niggers

niggers are literally disgusting rats
Because I dont hate people for being born a certain way, im not a women who hates a man for something arbitary he cant change like his race or height.

I feel bad for you, its like inceldom has beaten you down so badly that you lack the desire to even fight back. the niggers who obliterate your civilization and spread liberal/feminist ideology within it have made you completely docile. they literally just walk all over you and you laugh along with their jokes while they batter your civilization and rape your women

I feel bad for you, its like inceldom has beaten you down so badly that you lack the desire to even fight back. the niggers who obliterate your civilization and spread liberal/feminist ideology within it have made you completely docile. they literally just walk all over you and you laugh along with their jokes while they batter your civilization and rape your women
You literally think blacks cant be incels, even though there were multiple black incels that lurked r/incels and even posted there, and two of them literally roped from loneliness one was called baraka tv he set himself on fire, the other killed himself due to r/IncelTear bullying, im not 0 empathy psychopathic sick fuck that hates people on the basis of race instead of behaviour, ofc I will hate some thug, but not a blackcel or a fellow loser like me. I cant blame one individual for the basis of what his collective race does

You literally think blacks cant be incels, even though there were multiple black incels that lurked r/incels and even posted there, and two of them literally roped from loneliness one was called baraka tv he set himself on fire, the other killed himself due to r/IncelTear bullying, im not 0 empathy psychopathic sick fuck that hates people on the basis of race instead of behaviour, ofc I will hate some thug, but not a blackcel or a fellow loser like me. I cant blame one individual for the basis of what his collective race does
a nigger being a fucking mentally ill retard and killing himself doesnt prove hes incel

i dont buy it, niggers lie all the time and they especially like larping as incel
610px-This.png

>Literal newcel doesnt know the guy who popularized the hamolossus spam was a fucking 6/10 blonde JBWmaxxer
But somehow baraka tv a literal sub-4 incel is now a lier. Holy shit you are retarded.

610px-This.png

>Literal newcel doesnt know the guy who popularized the hamolossus spam was a fucking 6/10 blonde JBWmaxxer
But somehow baraka tv a literal sub-4 incel is now a lier. Holy shit you are retarded.
Weed is far more incel than a nigger will ever be. nigger can go to EE if they are truly actually low PSL

also wheres the evidence of him being incel

Weed is far more incel than a nigger will ever be. nigger can go to EE if they are truly actually low PSL

also wheres the evidence of him being incel
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
WEED has fucked multiple girls and got at least 20 matches, Eastern European women are massive gold diggers, and any non-white that goes there will get killed. Weed is the very definition of fakecel

This dude is a sub-4 ugly ethnic, while Weed is a JBWmaxxed fakecel sexhaver:feelstastyman: