Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over for latinocels...

tanfeo

tanfeo

Whorecelling is CUCKED.
If you ever think about locationmaxxing in latin america, keep in mind that latin america is just as fucked up as the rest of the world:

For some reason I can't post jpg screenshot on this shitty board so instead there is the link.
Why would foids even work at all? Or study for that matter?
Just show your butt on onlywhores and you can have 50 times that what you make on the job!

Last edited:
Dude I’m so confused by who is spending so much money on onlyfans. There has to be a limit. They have to run out of money, right???

Dude I’m so confused by who is spending so much money on onlyfans. There has to be a limit. They have to run out of money, right???
There is an endless supply of.... Simps!
I hate simps, either kill the simps (in far cry) or forbid onlywhores.

I mean, she was already famous before that, though it's true that any foid can become a prostitute and make 5 times more than the average brazilian

There is an endless supply of.... Simps!
I hate simps, either kill the simps (in far cry) or forbid onlywhores.

"If I had but two bullets and were faced with both a simp and a thot, I'd shoot the simp twice."

Its over boyo. I was reading that shit the other day :lasereyes:

Simps gonna simp

now she needs to make a sextape

Simps Simps Simps Simps Simps Simps Simps Simps