Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its over for late puberty cels

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I hit puberty later than anyone I’ve ever met. I will always be behind and look younger than people my age. I do not go out anymore to 21+ places because I’m so sick of people commenting on how I don’t look 21

How old u are now, I heard late pubertycels have some special stuff
I'm earlycel look like 40 at very early age

I'm 23 and look like 15...

It's gonna be good if it keeps that way and then I look like 30 at the age of 40 for example

Can relate, I only really started developing when I was 15.

I'm not sure if I ever even hit puberty.

Eh, don't think there would be much point, man. The damage has already been done.
Yeah, you know your own body better than some rando over the internet like me every could.

I hit puberty early, but it kinda stopped fast and partially reversed (?)
I started getting body hair and stuff when I was 10/11, but at like 12 I stopped developing sexually
I looked highT and somewhat old when I was 12, but by 16 I was babyfaced and limp wristed as if I missed on puberty
it looks like my body released too much testosterone too early and then tried to do damage control, but fucked up even more

Yeah, you know your own body better than some rando over the internet like me every could.
Y'know, I changed my mind, even if is too late, I think I will go and get some blood tests done, or something, if only for the case of incel science. If there is an issue I have, I'll post about it here, maybe it'll help other incels with similar issues save themselves before its too far gone. I only wish we lived in a society where this sort of thing was monitered, for the boys sake, by parents, or teachers, or whatever.
It's strange, I just, didn't change. My body didn't seem to grow at all, same frame and height as when I was a child, no real muscle development, voice barely grew any deeper, not much hair growth.. likely a testosterone deficiency, or possibly something worse. I'm gonna try and find out.

Y'know, I changed my mind, even if is too late, I think I will go and get some blood tests done, or something, if only for the case of incel science. If there is an issue I have, I'll post about it here, maybe it'll help other incels with similar issues save themselves before its too far gone. I only wish we lived in a society where this sort of thing was monitered, for the boys sake, by parents, or teachers, or whatever.
It's strange, I just, didn't change. My body didn't seem to grow at all, same frame and height as when I was a child, no real muscle development, voice barely grew any deeper, not much hair growth.. likely a testosterone deficiency, or possibly something worse. I'm gonna try and find out.
Good idea, what's the worst that can happen? I took a blood test for something unrelated and it turned out my thyroid wasn't working as well as it should. Now at the very least: if I ever want to looksmax I know where to start.

I have low Thyroid too and think that may have caused my subhuman baby features. I was getting a blood test few years ago, I was 23 years old and the lady taking my blood asked where my mom was. Serious, it is over. OVER

No women will want anything romantic with a guy that looks like a child, Its over. Theyd rather fuck an ugly old creep then someone without any masculine facial features.

I hit puberty later than anyone I’ve ever met. I will always be behind and look younger than people my age. I do not go out anymore to 21+ places because I’m so sick of people commenting on how I don’t look 21
Get a pube wig

when will the mixtape drop?