Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s over for LastGerman, drivers license pill revealed as a cope

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Bones > ambitions

B015D51D 301F 4F67 A6F9 3E49AD0428F3

Women love guys who have motivation and passion bro, just find a hobby or study a career

The driver license pill is absolutely nothing compared to the degreepill and careerpill. If you have a good enough job you can have someone else drive you around. Bitches love limos more than my beat up cuckmobile. But you can't do that without a university degree.

Fucking hell the degree to which reddit gets dumber and more soy every day astounds me. 13 and 16 are 9th grade and 11th grade. It was completely normal for Chad seniors and juniors in my school to be fucking the freshman girls. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT, YOU HAVE TO BE PLAYING FORNITE AND MINECRAFT AT THAT AGE :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: both are still teens and they have a problem with it :feelswhat:

The driver license pill is absolutely nothing compared to the degreepill and careerpill. If you have a good enough job you can have someone else drive you around. Bitches love limos more than my beat up cuckmobile. But you can't do that without a university degree.
:lul::lul::lul:

Fucking hell the degree to which reddit gets dumber and more soy every day astounds me. 13 and 16 are 9th grade and 11th grade. It was completely normal for Chad seniors and juniors in my school to be fucking the freshman girls. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT, YOU HAVE TO BE PLAYING FORNITE AND MINECRAFT AT THAT AGE :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: both are still teens and they have a problem with it :feelswhat:
Soy overdose

Not reading because soyyit

Yes of course.She can drive him.
Wtf, a 3 year difference is a "red flag"? What if it was a 40 year old dating a 37 year old, is that a red fag too you shitheads?
High iq

The drivers license pill is very brutal

The driver license pill is absolutely nothing compared to the degreepill and careerpill. If you have a good enough job you can have someone else drive you around. Bitches love limos more than my beat up . But you can't do that without a university degree.

@LastGerman

23 and he does not even has a driver licence while the female most likely can drive without any effort whatsoever and on top of that he even gets a car for free.

obvisously license pill is retarded fakecel cope

Imagine you really think you could get a female with it.

my dad had young foids drive him around when he was a teen with no car. “driver’s licence pill” is a joke

This is so fucking tiresome here. It is always the same. Allowing females to drive you around is absolutely cucked.

Yes of course.She can drive him.

Allowing a female to drive you around is cucked.

LARP LARP LARP LARP THE DRIVER LICENSE PILL IS REAL

Is this chad or just be first theory? Especially just be first at such a young age. Could be both.

He sounds extremely unmotivated though, especially for a guy with a girlfriend.

@LastGerman thoughts? His girlfriend probably drives him around.

Fucking suicidefuel
Chad doesnt need to do anything and still gets to slay like a fucking madman

Over for him. There are no Germans left now.

Did anyone ever take it seriously?

I can't imagine holding a woman's attention for more than 5 minutes, this clown held it for 7 YEARS and is nothing but a lazy fuck

jfl at reddit bluepilled simps coping with the fact that chad was fucking a 13 year old girl.They are even trying to demonize him and call him out for "grooming" as if their ugly selves could ever "groom" a girl.top fucking kek

Driverslicense copers should fuck off from here and create their own site to cope. This site is for ugly men only.

Every incel including myself who has a drivers license already knew this was never a thing jfl.
only kidcels believed in the licensepill
I can't imagine holding a woman's attention for more than 5 minutes, this clown held it for 7 YEARS and is nothing but a lazy fuck
I wonder how tall he is

Driver license pill was a cope all along. But this is just brutal. Suicide fuel for "careercopers".

Nothing really matters if you have bones.

Hi everyone, will try to keep it short and sweet. I (20F) have been dating my boyfriend (23M) since we were 13.
You guys missed a pedopill hiding in plain sight. She is 3 years younger than him and was dating him since "they" were 13. Since they could not be simultaneously 13, what she means is she was "dating" him since he was 13 and she was 10. If it was the other way around, he would have had to be 16 and she would be 13. Why hasn't this set off any RED FLAGS among reddit soys?

Last edited:
Driver license pill was a cope all along. But this is just brutal. Suicide fuel for "careercopers".

Nothing really matters if you have bones.
Good to see you again boyo I’ve taken quite some time off