Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for japancels

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
TFW it's over... for a whole country... holy shit...

Shamefur dispray.

Even weeb paradise is dying, rip weebcels.

Being Japanese is detrimental to the survival of your genes.

Fecking japanese ruining japan for everyone

The more advanced the country the more hypergamous. A lot of Japanese foids are probly holding out for a tourist chad to come and take them away. As for the men they gave up entirely long ago.

I guess Western feminism reached Japan, rip Japanese people... We will miss your anime.

The more advanced the country the more hypergamous. A lot of Japanese foids are probly holding out for a tourist chad to come and take them away. As for the men they gave up entirely long ago.
relate so mch there are many here in philippines.. doesnt like asian chad must be white chad..the standard is real!

The human equivalent of the pandas. It’s over for them unless we lock them up and force them to breed.

Japan have their own term. They are called herbivores men. They had their own “incel” forum before incel became a thing.

Japan's birth rate is as low as the birth rate of white people in Europe. Germany has a LOWER birth rate than Japan.

The birth rate is obviously too low to reproduce the current population (in how far that's even necessary, given that there is already too much unemployment, too many people competing for the same few jobs and apartments, is another question), but this obsession with "sexless" Japan is also largely based on this racist stereotype of the sexless Asian.

Currently, Japan has a birthrate of 1.46 children per woman.
The US has a birthrate of 1.84 children per woman, but the US's young population is 50% blacks and browns.

Germany had the lowest birthrate until recently, despite the fact that it already had millions of Muslims before the current "refugee crisis:"

Germany passes Japan to have world's lowest birth rate - study
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32929962
It has only increased slightly now, after they have taken in almost 2 million Muslims and Blacks in the last 3 years or so.

ITaly has a birth rate of 1.37
Greece 1.30

This is all very low ... but the point is just that this fixation on Japan is wrong. It's based on silly stereotypes about Asian people. Young white Americans also don't have more children than Japanese.

birth rate needs to go down anyways. Africa produces enough children

birth rate needs to go down anyways. Africa produces enough children
it needs to go down only for Africa, the whole continent is a shithole. Japan however creates the art of anime, the world needs anime.

relate so mch there are many here in philippines.. doesnt like asian chad must be white chad..the standard is real!

Yeah Asian dudes got it bad and its only gonna get worse as things get more globalised. At least filipinos don't got it as bad as curries tho.

As an outsider Filipina women seem easy AF. I'm an ethnic incel here in the west but I think even I could pull a filipina chick if I tried hard enough. It seems like they'll take anyone NOT Asian. Female hypergamy knows no bounds.

Yeah Asian dudes got it bad and its only gonna get worse as things get more globalised. At least filipinos don't got it as bad as curries tho.

As an outsider Filipina women seem easy AF. I'm an ethnic incel here in the west but I think even I could pull a filipina chick if I tried hard enough. It seems like they'll take anyone NOT Asian. Female hypergamy knows no bounds.

you could, no kidding bro especially those who recently move there in the west

240 iq