Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its over for incels everywhere. Even Islam is no longer a cope!

BilalBeta

BilalBeta

Greycel
Muslim women are just as hypergamous and cruel as other women. I have finally come to the conclusion that awalt is really a thing. Women are all the same, just with varying levels of IQ and skin tone, but equally rotten to their very cores!

If you travel to most Muslim countries, hijab is just a fashion symbol. It has nothing to do with modesty or virginity. These thots will take off their hijabs for any Chad or Chaddam but they won't even throw some bones and table scraps at average to below average men who are doomed to lives of inceldom unless they we are introduced to girls with the increasingly rare based fathers who marry them off while young. Even among those girls, they monkey branch. They'll marry someone of their fathers choice then divorce rape their beta for chad while living in his apartment and denying him access to his kids! Once they are divorced and no longer virgins, no men in their family care what they do.

Arab and Muslim men are becoming increasingly Westernized and cucked. Right wing western media claims that they deny women their rights however they increasingly are calling to liberate women and elevate them to the same status as men. Arab men now brag that their daughters are going off to university, driving, marrying someone of their choice, not wearing hijab. Even Saudi Arabia is rapidly giving into women activists demands. Soon they will all be just like in the West.

Secular feminists of all are calling to legalize polygamy in countries such as Tunisia but not due to religion, they are just repulsed by the average man and would all prefer to share Chaddam in a harem! Their hypergamy knows no limits! They are shamelessly open about it!

I come from a Muslim family that now resides in Canada. Contrary to what people would believe, my parents and many just like them are desperate to secularize, integrate and be just like any Westerner. They think that Islam is whatever you make of it and allow my sisters to thot around with no restrictions. My sisters while claiming to be Muslim are riding the cock carousel with no consequences. They wear bikinis with Allah necklaces and fuck Chad after Chad. One of them told me that only Allah can judge them and that I should shut up if I can't say anything positive.

One of my sisters now says that she is an atheist but I doubt she is a profound enough to choose this herself. What is new? She is dating a white, Chaddish, atheist so she is also an atheist. Women only believe what the strongest man believe. I told her that she should be ashamed to not think for herself and just emulate whatever man she is dating at the moment and guess what? She called me an incel in front of everyone at dinner.

My dad wanted to know what is an incel so she told him. Then he told me that I am a fool to allow myself to remain an incel, that if he had grown up in the West and had access to many women before marriage as I do, he would have played the field before marriage. Now he is blaming me for being an incel and asking me if I am trying to meet women every day. It is so humiliating!

Instead of being a good traditional Muslim father and trying to find me a wife and set me up with a home, he is shaming me for being an involuntary virgin celibate and telling me that I must go out every weekend to try to sleep with a woman. He has no idea how impossible this is. On top of that, I am not Chaddam or white, I am short and very tan from a Saudi and Egyptian background. Women have no interest in me.

To be honest, I am an atheist myself but thought that Islam could be a cope to find an obedient virgin wife, but Muslim women are no different. Even if you go to dating mixers are mosques with Imams present, the women will ignore most of the men and ask for more potential suitors. They think that they are too good for all of us. Some of them date Western men and then they have fake conversions so that they can have mosque weddings and be accepted by their entire families. Their kids will all be atheists however and their daughters will be sluttier every generation. Now my dreams are shattered. I know that it is truly over and I don't know what to do. I still have to wake up every morning to wage cuck and to pay taxes to support useless thots who contribute nothing. They get to have multiple orgasms everyday and constant validation while I am left out in the cold, deprived of sexual contact but also love, companionship, everything that makes one human. I am thinking of going on disability and not contributing anymore to a society that never invested in me!

Its not Islam, it's Arabs. Arabs are overall pretty degenerate. There's a reason Arabs were the most brutal ruthless fuckers in the middle-ages, its because Arabs were and are awful people, and only the most alpha male brutal moglords could actually gather a organised army.

Its legitimately the Arab culture, not specifically Islam.

Trust me, there are tons of so called "Proud Muslim" Arabs here, and they're just as degenerate as your average hill-billy. Calling themselves "proud Muslims" is basically them trying to virtue signal and show people how cultured they are.

Religion is retarded and is not enough to keep women in check. Fairytales just don't work in 2019. The only way women's hypergamy will be controlled is if some fascist dictator takes power and implements a strong hierarchy. Women will of course be at the bottom of it. But it won't be religious based. Alll the religious copers out there are truly low IQ.

Religion is retarded and is not enough to keep women in check. Fairytales just don't work in 2019. The only way women's hypergamy will be controlled is if some fascist dictator takes power and implements a strong hierarchy. Women will of course be at the bottom of it. But it won't be religious based. Alll the religious copers out there are truly low IQ.
What you're saying is BS. Iran is still holding it down. Show me any western country that would do this.

It is only a matter of time before Iran is secularized and Westernized. If Saudi Arabia is going down in flames, Iran will follow. There are already movements to liberalize, secularize, Westernize there. Its over for all of us.

Your father is a goddamn cuck if he allows his daughters to date (non muslim) white men. But I would bet he would lose his shit if your sister had a black boyfriend, haha. JBW.

Stories like these are more and more reasons why we ethnic men should move back to our own countries, after studymaxxing and moneymaxxing of course. Our female versions can stay here and be public toilets for white guys.

I don't worry about Muslim countries getting cucked by western ideologies. Islamic has a self cleaning mechanism. Wait when the oil runs out and you Arabs will become like Afghans.

Wow your dad is an animal.

Islam is a cope for us in the west.

Islam men in their countries will become cuckolds. But we cannot become cuckolds after having experienced degeneration at its full potential

Nothing helps. It’s simply over for many many men.

Islam is a cope for us in the west.

Islam men in their countries will become cuckolds. But we cannot become cuckolds after having experienced degeneration at its full potential
Literally makes no fuckin sense

Your dad is a cuck, that's for sure.

Yes women are the same everywhere and that is not new, the question is how are we going to deal with this problem? As a muslim I say: We need Sharia law in our Islamic countries and put these women back in their place where they belong. Women shouldn't enjoy freedom at all, the only freedom they need is being a good housewife.

And Arabs are disgusting degenerate people, I hate Arabs more than ever because Arabs are the biggest cucks I've ever met. Just look at fucking Saudi Arabia, they are the biggest cucks in existence and nobody can respect them, even Iran (shia) has more balls and are more masculine that Saudi Cucking Arabia. Arabs are fucking cucks wherever they are and if there is 1 thing I've learned from reading history about Arabs, is that when Arabs become leaders they will return everything to shit. They should be second class citizens.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back