Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its over for hikikomoricels

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

This is the future of inceldom

We will die alone.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

i will die alone if i know i fucked alot in my life

Nothing wrong with dying alone

There's no such thing as "job training" in my shitty country,those hikkis should feel lucky for having so many tools offered to them.

I'm getting rather close to complete isolation. I interact with very few a week, no close friends, and rare contact with family.
I don't think I'm quite at the level of hermit shut-in, but I'm treading close by.

At least they’ll die with at least some happiness, if they have hobbies etc. As for dying alone, that’s old news.

I've left my house maybe half a dozen times in the past two months. it feels like I'm losing my mind. I just play vidya because it's one of the few things I can do all day to distract myself. Even when classes at my uni start again I'll just be doing the same but I'll have to go and sit in some classroom a few hours every day where everyone ignores my existence. JFL, I can't think of a single time in the past four and a half years that any of my classmates showed any interest in me. Foids want to get away from me as fast as possible and even the guys who I hear talking about stuff I like treat me like an autist when I try to talk and make friends with them. Fuck I'm lonely.

Females have brought men to their lowest point ever, the majority of males will end up like this sooner or later. Women will just share the same top 1-5% Chads while society crumbles.

I'd rather die alone, seeing how the people I grew up with were emotionally manipulative, abusive or users who moved on and forgot about me like I never existed. Fuck it all.

jfl if you think individualized American males will go out like the cucked society comes first japs. the west will blow the fuck up internally, this shit will not be like those soy rice eating low t bois over there.