Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over for gamercels

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-

Holy fucking shit, poor soy even got blasted by pweds XD

ffs your avatar makes me hard every time, i just want to kiss those lips while i thrust in it's ass.

ffs your avatar makes me hard every time, i just want to kiss those lips while i thrust in it's ass.
It's a man's avatar bro, how you like his avatar......WTF is going today, someone cursed this forum with gayness... ? Why everyone today is keep saying gay stuff.

It's a man's avatar bro......WTF is going today, someone cursed this forum with a gayness... ? Why everyone today is keep saying gay stuff.

its not gay if i just ignore his dick and focus on the feminine bits

its not gay if i just ignore his dick and focus on the feminine bits
Don't....not today, i had debunked a lot of gay things today i can't anymore.

inceldom did this to me
A15D2ADA AD6D 4B36 B7DE 6A673C53A541

behead the gays

Glad I'm not the only one. Who can resist him tbh

No brothers, don't trap yourselfs......damn it, i will say it again, if they overrulle (trap,gay,femboy) rule , we will die within a week :(

No brothers, don't trap yourselfs......damn it, i will say it again, if they overrulle (trap,gay,femboy) rule , we will die within a week :(
Elab.

JFL, cucked by ur brother.

It can't get any lower than this, can it?

Gay post #4,658 of today