Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Its over for fragrancecels

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
I’m officially fragrancemaxxed like these normie redpillers told me to, i have been collecting fragrances for over 1 year now and i just spend 200+ on my new fragrance even tho i have never gotten complimented for any scent i wore.
No fragrance for you face:feelscry:
Now im going to gymcel to death

Over.

its over, at least you will smell good.

I’m officially fragrancemaxxed like these normie redpillers told me to, i have been collecting fragrances for over 1 year now and i just spend 200+ on my new fragrance even tho i have never gotten complimented for any scent i wore.

Over.
Lol I have been doing this for years, over a decade. I got told I smell good once. Actually twice but another dude in my group claimed it was him (it wasn’t)

whats your favourite fragrance in your collection? also jfl if you expected compliments

Stenchmaxxing is way better

whats your favourite fragrance in your collection? also jfl if you expected compliments
My favorite as of now was parfums de marley layton blue and guerlain l‘homme ideal but i just bought bacarat rouge 540 so it might replace both of them

My favorite as of now was parfums de marley layton blue and guerlain l‘homme ideal but i just bought bacarat rouge 540 so it might replace both of them
good taste

Lol I have been doing this for years, over a decade. I got told I smell good once. Actually twice but another dude in my group claimed it was him (it wasn’t)
Fucking brutal

Over.
Im a fraghead have like 40 scents but i just do it bcas i like the smell not for the bs panty dropping that it would supposedly get you

Im a fraghead have like 40 scents but i just do it bcas i like the smell not for the bs panty dropping that it would supposedly get you
That’s how things morphed for me. May originally I though it would get me girls, which it didn’t, but now I just do it for me.

That’s how things morphed for me. May originally I though it would get me girls, which it didn’t, but now I just do it for me.
How many do u have can i see your collection

I did it for girls cause everybody, including women said that they like guys who smell good. But i didn’t know this only works when you look good jfl

Last edited:
200+ dollars on a fragrance is really high but at least i think it's worth it.
i used to have a good fragrance in the past, it didn't increase my smv but at least i liked how i smell in public and it had a very nice odor