Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Its over for femcels 1-4

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★
I just saw some technology that intigrates chatbot AI to Unreal 5.

Meaning we can create our own women and we can chat with them, I know its a gimmik for now, but imagine in a couple of years it will advance.

Over for femcels 1-4, no beta buxx for u.

Good riddence.

AI foids existed for years now. I don't understand why can't they just integrate it into sex dolls. This would unironically replace foids kek.

doubt, there always will be desperate men who will simp for sub5 women

doubt, there always will be desperate men who will simp for sub5 women
I create my own women, f*ck most 1-4 w0men.

Im not a lookist, and I would happily settle down with a healthy 1-4 w0men, who didn't sleep around.

But finding a mentally well w0men this days that didn't fry her brain is very hard.

Women can also do the same and create their own personal 7 feet tall sparkly vampire prettyboy chad AI bfs

Last edited:
I create my own women, f*ck most 1-4 w0men.

Im not a lookist, and I would happily settle down with a healthy 1-4 w0men, who didn't sleep around.

But finding a mentally well w0men this days that didn't fry her brain is very hard.
i never had sex but i think that even 4/10 woman with not so good face but ok body will feel the around the same as woman with 8/10 face and good body, holes is holes.

Women can also do the same and create their own personal 7 feet tall sparkly vampire prettyboy chad AI bfs
for w0men its male attention is what they want, a doll or AI won't replace it for them. W0men are emotional, while we man are more physical.

Also AI will destory tinder, okcupid and other sites like 0nlys1mps, since most of their audiance be with AI.

H00kers will become cheap, and surrogate mothers will rise in demand, since many man will still want kids while not having a women, like myself here.

they are too stupid to, oh wait, the jews will do it because of "muh shekels" :reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back