Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media It's over for fatcels!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-

show up fatcels. where are you?

im so underweight and i cant imagine being like this

That family should be killed

im so underweight and i cant imagine being like this
Everyone there seems that is gonna die from heart attack any second...
being an obese like that is a serious disease
like that guy said where is the government when we need them

fatcels are only hated since they are ugly. Its unhealthy as well to be super buff like in a movie (have to giga diet and water fast like crazy) but no one cares since its attractive. JFL @ people who says they dislike fatfucks due to health concerns its such a blatant lie.

fatcels are only hated since they are ugly. Its unhealthy as well to be super buff like in a movie (have to giga diet and water fast like crazy) but no one cares since its attractive. JFL @ people who says they dislike fatfucks due to health concerns its such a blatant lie.
Well, people also hate them because they are easy targets to bully, and so if they actually felt sympathy from them it would be impossible to gain easy status by bullying them

Well, people also hate them because they are easy targets to bully, and so if they actually felt sympathy from them it would be impossible to gain easy status by bullying them
tbhtbh

no one to blame beside himself.
Dwayne

Do they not realize that they are immobile and stop?

fatcel = volcel

fatcel = volcel

imagine eating so much food that it limits your ability to move :worryfeels:
absolutely not me irl

Dat nigga fat asf

Fat pigs are hated not just because they're ugly, but because
  • They waste food
  • They waste medicine
  • They waste space
  • Their (largely genetic) stupidity and impulsivity makes them a bunch of lazy self-entitled excuse factories
When people say they dislike lardbeasts because of health concerns, what they mean is they dislike lardbeasts because lardbeasts drive up healthcare costs by choosing to eat more food than they will ever need.

I thought I was the ugliest person on Earth but now I've found a whole family who I can mog

Fat pigs are hated not just because they're ugly, but because
  • They waste food
  • They waste medicine
  • They waste space
  • Their (largely genetic) stupidity and impulsivity makes them a bunch of lazy self-entitled excuse factories
When people say they dislike lardbeasts because of health concerns, what they mean is they dislike lardbeasts because lardbeasts drive up healthcare costs by choosing to eat more food than they will ever need.

Wait till you live in a country with socialized healthcare where you have to wait 5 weeks to get a basic doctor appointment whilst fatasses have their own bariatric wings built for them paid for by your 45% tax rate.

I'm fat, not obese

Pretty sure the black guy in the video's thumbnail/picture/what have you lost the majority of his weight.

fatcels on suicide watch

but if it will help you, why don't you try to lose weight?
tbh it's better than just LDAR.
Cause mom let me eat junk food since i was a kid
and now i have an addiction to it as an adult

brutal norwood pill 1:54

Cause mom let me eat junk food since i was a kid
and now i have an addiction to it as an adult
tbh I don't know how it feels to be a fat guy, but it must be horrible.
try for at least a few days to change that situation.
gymmaxxing is a good cope, but if you don't like the gym like me you can try doing calisthenics and buy some equipaments to train at home.
if you want to start, you can try doing some simple exercises like push ups and sit-ups...

tbh I don't know how it feels to be a fat guy, but it must be horrible.
try for at least a few days to change that situation.
gymmaxxing is a good cope, but if you don't like the gym like me you can try doing calisthenics and buy some equipaments to train at home.
if you want to start, you can try doing some simple exercises like push ups and sit-ups...
I'm too fat for a pushup or situp
lol

I'm too fat for a pushup or situp
lol
try doing some push ups on knees, that's how I started when I couldn't even do 1 push up.
and seriously can't you even do 1 situp?

try doing some push ups on knees, that's how I started when I couldn't even do 1 push up.
and seriously can't you even do 1 situp?
I probably could
and i've done the knee pushup before. It's too easy for me

I probably could
and i've done the knee pushup before. It's too easy for me
That must be easy...
You must do it until failure then after a few days you'll be able to do some push ups.

Basketball Americans are so oppressed by Whitey’s racism that they can order ten pizzas.