Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's over for everyone...even BULLIES are incels nowadays [GTFIH]

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
There's this guy in my friend group who's known for being the dick in the group. He tries to be very alpha and made fun of all the incels on our high school sports team back when I was in HS. He sometimes makes fun of me but not in a way where I get really mad about it.

Anyways we were both at a party when my chad friend's girlfriend brings over her best friend.

Well, Mr. Bully tries to talk to her and tries hanging out with her, "impressing" her by beating us at our friendly volleyball game. She blankly stares at him and hangs close to her friend to stay away from Bully.

Anyways he tries talking about normie crap like Euphoria and says they should watch it together. He goes the extra mile and makes fun of this skinny younger guy that I know from school, calling him a retard. She gets uncomfortable and says she has to head out. Bully gives her an awkward side hug (so I guess he's now KHV instead of KHHV) and she leaves.

Back in the day if you bullied enough retards girls would get wet and fall for you. Now even athletic bullies can't get pussy.

Last edited:
He was being very dumb, terrorizing her with affection while not getting anything back. That’s why most bullies are not very bright

He was being very dumb, terrorizing her with affection while not getting anything back. That’s why most bullies are not very bright
glad he got humbled tbh. He angrily sat on his phone for pretty much the rest of the time we were there :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

It's because toilets have more choices, they turn on their phone and there's a Chad that can fill their taco up within 15 minutes through Tinder. There's literally nothing that she wants that she can't get. A bully might have been the most impressive male back in the day, but if he's not a Chad he gets nothing either, toilets are just more comfortable around them than around us (toilets actually feel more comfortable around men that threaten other men, yet they feel threatened around short and ugly men).

terrorizing her with affection while not getting anything back

Trayvon held White Gwendolyn's hand as they walked outside together. Guy stole his mother's credit cards and bashed his friend's head with a skateboard.

As for myself...

As for myself...

Yes, I remember group therapy well...

Shannon frowned at me because I looked at her briefly during "process group". The group leader responded by placing her in another group out of concern for her progress/"mental safety".

Given that we are of opposite races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

^ That person preferred a taller White male with similar physical features. She made no attempt to socialize with me, or offer me aid for my illnesses.

Meh

Bullying is not what gets women hot tbh

if an ogremaxxed guy bullies someone it doesnt mean women want to fuck him. It only attract them if you are good looking. I seen it first hand. I had some ogre bully and he didnt have a gf he was a lonely nigger idk where he is at now in life fuck do I care tho

Its because hes not goodlooking enough.

Incel Bully = weirdo
Chad bully = hot

He tries to be very alpha and made fun of all the incels on our high school
Lifefuel. Hope these kinda guys live worse life than the worst of us

It's because toilets have more choices, they turn on their phone and there's a Chad that can fill their taco up within 15 minutes through Tinder. There's literally nothing that she wants that she can't get. A bully might have been the most impressive male back in the day, but if he's not a Chad he gets nothing either, toilets are just more comfortable around them than around us (toilets actually feel more comfortable around men that threaten other men, yet they feel threatened around short and ugly men).