Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's over for every "bbc"

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
★★
Very old news ngl but still pretty funny. the one cope that blacks have that others don't, is not only a lie, but the opposite is actually apparent

According to an interactive map produced in 2016, the average length of an erected penis measures 16.10-17.9 centimetres (6.3-7 inches) in some African countries, such as Ghana, Gabon and Nigeria.

The same study found in East Asia, such as South Korea, the measurement ranged between 9.30-10.5 centimetres (3.7-4 inches).
how is it over exactly? This article proves BBC

Are there really still people out there who believes every race has the same size penis?

leave me alone it's 4 am here i misread the article lol

I refuse to believe the average ricecel dick is 4 inch tbh. Most condoms sold here are larger than that

I refuse to believe the average ricecel dick is 4 inch tbh. Most condoms sold here are larger than that
average condom size is supposed to be an inch or two above average dick size idk why but thats how it be

Bick Black Cock theory disproven.

Damn. I really like those BBC Earth documentaries about polar bears and stuff.

Big black cuck? What does it mean

Average korean ricecel dick is about 3,5 inches

Lowkey brag tbhtbtthbhthbt for zimbabwecels tbhh

wtf i think i have down syndrome, i read it completely wrong

• 17 yo.
  • Has never spoken to a woman yet is somehow "incel". Akin to classifying yourself as starving yet you never tried to eat food.
  • Weabocel
  • Retarded
  • I am willing to bet you don't have male friends either, so your social skills are probably autism-tier.

Thanks for proving IncelTears correct.

You would do well to take some of the info you learn here with a pinch of salt, looksmax, try to socialize with people, attempt to get a gf instead of taking other men's rejections as your own, then come back if you get to your late 20s and are still gfless. But you will ignore me. Fine. What do I care. You're probably better-looking than me (this is almost guaranteed if you're white) so good. I hope you waste your youth here posting about how bad women are even though you've "never spoken to one before". I hope you spend so many years isolating yourself that it becomes IMPOSSIBLE to recover.

You deserve it if you stay here at 17 yo. At 17 yo you have not tried all you can to get a gf.

• 17 yo.
  • Has never spoken to a woman yet is somehow "incel". Akin to classifying yourself as starving yet you never tried to eat food.
  • Weabocel
  • Retarded
  • I am willing to bet you don't have male friends either, so your social skills are probably autism-tier.
Thanks for proving IncelTears correct.

You would do well to take some of the info you learn here with a pinch of salt, looksmax, try to socialize with people, attempt to get a gf instead of taking other men's rejections as your own, then come back if you get to your late 20s and are still gfless. But you will ignore me. Fine. What do I care. You're probably better-looking than me (this is almost guaranteed if you're white) so good. I hope you waste your youth here posting about how bad women are even though you've "never spoken to one before". I hope you spend so many years isolating yourself that it becomes IMPOSSIBLE to recover.

You deserve it if you stay here at 17 yo. At 17 yo you have not tried all you can to get a gf.
Don't get mad just because I don't talk to women lol. I've been bullied for being ugly and all women give me implications of disgust without me doing anything wrong, so I'm pretty sure I would get rejected if were to try. why do you think that, because you've cold approached women, saying "want sex?" 2 seconds after meeting them ("you're assuming muh situation", you've assumed mine) that you're the only one who struggles with women? By the way, I have a small friend group of males (irl) so that's probably more than someone as sad as you lol.

I made the thread after staying awake for almost 48 hours, obviously, I was going to end up reading something wrong, anyone would so fuck off insulting me just because you're insecure. also, lol at thinking weeaboocel means anything, go indulge yourself in your boring as fuck hobbies. Honestly aggravating knowing that you're not trolling, you're genuinely just aspie as fuck, obsessing over a random person and then insulting them because they're in a different situation, kill yourself.

Idk who mogs who, but I can tell you on behalf of myself and many others who have rated me that I am very very far from desirable, I am white but that doesn't mean I'm better looking than average looking race traitor.

Last edited:
Idk who mogs who, but i can tell you on behalf of myself and many others who have rated me that i am very very far from desirable
if you want to you can send me your pic and i'll judge if you mog mr BBC

BBC as powerful as ever.
Over for whitecels.

Who and why?

Stay clairvoyant when it comes to such things and make sure you are fully awake and aware for what will occur in this world and what potentially having such things as stated at the start of the thread could do to you. Such exquisitely set out information is bound to revolutionize the views of men from zimbabwe this is beyond our control and life is just lookist. This is bound to be life fuel for such BBC phenomenons but hey? Who am i to judge? Who are we all to judge? Life will never answer such questions but one thing is for sure, on average these zimbabwe bbc unmoggable machines are beyond our logical way of thinking yes you have to be aware of this because this makes the world go round.

I shed a tear for them

I feel their pain.

Stay woke stay aware.

Let's unpack this :soy:

Don't get mad just because I don't talk to women lol. I've been bullied for being ugly and all women give me implications of disgust without me doing anything wrong, so I'm pretty sure I would get rejected if were to try

There are guys who have been given indicators of disgust by most women but who, through mass-approaching, were able to get some women to like them. If after mass-approaching, you still got nothing then you would come across as more legit.

. why do you think that, because you've cold approached women, saying "want sex?" 2 seconds after meeting them ("you're assuming muh situation", you've assumed mine) that you're the only one who struggles with women?

If you think that's how you're supposed to interact with women then you need to socialize IRL more than you think you do.

By the way, I have a small friend group of males (irl) so that's probably more than someone as sad as you lol.

That's good. Are they a sociable, outgoing group or are you like a nerdy brotherhood?

I made the thread after staying awake for almost 48 hours, obviously, I was going to end up reading something wrong, anyone would so fuck off insulting me just because you're insecure.

I am not insecure. At my ripe old age, I've never been more sure about what I find attractive, what I like to do as hobbies, and what women's nature is like.

go indulge yourself in your boring as fuck hobbies

I should do that. I've tried to get women for years. Giving up is a logical step for someone who has actually bothered to try.

Idk who mogs who, but I can tell you on behalf of myself and many others who have rated me that I am very very far from desirable, I am white but that doesn't mean I'm better looking than average looking race traitor.

LOL, there you go. You won't date a hot asian, or sexy latina (assuming you could get any of these) because of "muh white purity". You are effectively saying that if a woman of a different race wanted to date you, you would reject her because you want to stay loyal to white women who may or may not even want you. That's standardsceldom, which is fine. If you will only date 5+ slim white women then that is your choice, but as long as you know that doesn't make you incel.

I don't know what you look like though. Maybe you are ugly. Who knows. Anyway, the only thing I don't want is for you to one day post a pic, you turn out to be a 5/10 then IncelTears/MSM will say: "look at these mentally ill guys. They're not ugly. See? Look at Sanpakucel. This means that ALL incels just have a bad personality."

Yeah if you want to waste your youth, that's fine. The more men that don't try, the better for incels who do.