Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's Over for European Manlets

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★

Can't get any more over than this. The average is officially touching 6'1. Another 10 years and it'll be 6'2. Mind you, men in their late teens and early 20s are all taller than the "average". I'm 6 ft and I feel like a fucking manlet.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

If you're from Europe chances are you're not a Manlet anyway. Most countries don't go below 5'11 whereas United States of Manlets is like 5'9 lul

If you're from Europe chances are you're not a Manlet anyway. Most countries don't go below 5'11 whereas United States of Manlets is like 5'9 lul
US average is only low because of dwarflet Mexicans.

It is never began

Italy is full of manlets though I hear. Makes sense, Danes and Scandinavians drink milk like it's going out of style to get those growth hormones going, where as Mediterraneancels grow up on pasta and other antinutrient rich foods like other grains and cooked tomatoes.

I get mogged every time i leave my neetcave and i'm 179.6cm. I no longer believe that polish average height is 178cm. It's 182cm.

I won't even go near that part of the world. Not until my LL or genetic modifications.

tfw I live in the dinaric alps area and I am only 179cm tall. Everybody here is a giant. I should just move to indonesia or something

Lol and people were calling me retarded and crazy when I pointed out that new average height for males in the west was around 6ft1-6ft2.

I won't even go near that part of the world. Not until my LL or genetic modifications.

I advise you that, I'm 5'7 and living in 1 of those countries. It's a fucking hell... getting mogged by high school boys and by the average femoid. I hardly go outside anymore.

Glad I don't live in Europe

tfw I live in the dinaric alps area and I am only 179cm tall. Everybody here is a giant. I should just move to indonesia or something

You'd mog 99.9% of the country tbh. Philippines and Indonesia = Manlet Country.

I advise you that, I'm 5'7 and living in 1 of those countries. It's a fucking hell... getting mogged by high school boys and by the average femoid. I hardly go outside anymore.
You white bro ?

Italy is full of manlets though I hear. Makes sense, Danes and Scandinavians drink milk like it's going out of style to get those growth hormones going, where as Mediterraneancels grow up on pasta and other antinutrient rich foods like other grains and cooked tomatoes.

Go to Southern Europe.

Go to Southern Europe.
Just to a place with 35% youth unemployment, bro!

Southern Europe is for rich trustfund kids. The jobs there are non-existent and the pay is way too low.

Just to a place with 35% youth unemployment, bro!

Southern Europe is for rich trustfund kids. The jobs there are non-existent and the pay is way too low.

Oh well.

Southern European lad reporting in. I'm 2 cm taller than the female average, which really isn't saying much.

6’1” average must be absolutely hell. That must be 6’2” average for the young generation.. I feel barely human in America at 5’10”-5’11” with my lifts on and the avg here is 6’-6’1’ in shoes. 6’2” barefoot average must be hell

6’1” average must be absolutely hell. That must be 6’2” average for the young generation.. I feel barely human in America at 5’10”-5’11” with my lifts on and the avg here is 6’-6’1’ in shoes. 6’2” barefoot average must be hell
Damn. I would go from Joe Pesci level short to straight up Danny DeVito.

Also:
"Extrapolating the genetic trend line suggests that the average Herzegovinian man could possibly be as tall as 190 cm (nearly 6' 3"). "
https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/04/12/move-over-dutch-men-herzegovinians-may-be-tallest-world-11122
Wait till Eastern European diets improve even further.

Last edited:
In the US, among non-hispanic white men the mean height in the 20-39 year old age group is 178.2 cm.

If you’re 5’7 or 170cm, you’re mogging about 15% of the male population in terms of height.

Comparing the CDC stats from 2003-2006 and 2011-2014, the mean height of non-hispanic white men in the same age range actually decreased by about a centimetre.

I am a few milimeters short of 5'11 and I am considered the small friend/college in my groups. Hell I thought I was on the short side all my life until i found out that i am supposedly average. The fuck it doesnt feel like that in my work or in my school...

I dont want to imagine being anything less than 5'11

6'2 is average for young men

Can't get any more over than this. The average is officially touching 6'1. Another 10 years and it'll be 6'2. Mind you, men in their late teens and early 20s are all taller than the "average". I'm 6 ft and I feel like a fucking manlet.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I am 6ft3 and i kid you not i got heightmogged the whole fucking day by everybody i saw around me. Some fucker was 6ft7 no joke

I was in the swiss army and we always had to stand ordered by our height. The tall ones on front and the shorter ones behind so that it looked like a stair seen from the side. Whith my 1.76m (5'7) I was on the second last row of my platoon. :feelsrope:
At least I was next to the girl that we had :feelshmm:

i'm 5'10 and i get mogged daily in europe