Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's Over for Ethnics, Palecels, and Skincels (>80% of Western Men). SKIN IS EVERYTHING

1984cel

1984cel

Banned
-
We already know that ethnics are getting eradicated in the dating scene..

incel-race-jpg.11479

but pale white guys are absolutely nullified as well. Jfl at thinking 'fruits and veggies' can ascend the skin of a pigcel.

https://www.livescience.com/5860-attractiveness-based-partly-skin-color.html

When it comes to an attractive face, color can make all the difference, suggests a new study.

The research focused on facial skin color among Caucasians, finding a light, yellowish complexion looks the healthiest. The skin color could indicate a healthy diet of fruits and vegetables, whose pigments are known to change the skin's hue, researchers suggest.

(The researchers predict the results would hold for other ethnicities as well.)

IT'S OVER FOR GHOSTCELS IN 2018. SKIN IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...rget-muscles-men-healthy-skin-attractive.html

Men with a healthier skin colour are more attractive to women than those with a masculine face, according to new research.
The study used photographs of 34 Caucasian and 41 black African men's faces in controlled conditions to measure the skin colour of their faces.
It revealed that women found men more attractive if they had a more 'golden' colour skin.

Dr Ian Stephen, who led the research, used a new computer technique to measure mathematically how masculine faces are.
Each face was then given a score.

Dr Stephen said: 'The attractive colour in our face is affected by our health - especially by the amount of colourful antioxidant carotenoid pigments we get from fruit and vegetables in our diet.
'They are thought to be good for our immune and reproductive systems, making us healthy and increasing fertility.
'The masculinity of the face had no effect on the attractiveness of the face.'

GET OFF THIS SITE IF YOU HAVE CRYSTAL CLEAR GOLDEN SKIN WITH NO DEFORMITIES

Doesn't matter if you're a dickcel and gynocel.

I'm Asian and have very light yellow skin.

Am I fakecel?

you should post this on the looksmaxing forum, this is important news for them

I’m pale as fuck. I look like a legit vampire.

Minus the fangs, taste for blood and sex appeal that drives teenage girls wild.

I'm an ethnic with pale skin, double over.

What the actual fuck. I've swallowed racepill, manletpill and other 99+ pills. Now I need to take this one? Fuck

I’m pale as fuck. I look like a legit vampire.

Minus the fangs, taste for blood and sex appeal that drives teenage girls wild.
just be a blood sucking monster theory

fucking gigalifefuel tbh. tfw lightskin black with that golden skin tone :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

still over

Cope. Skin matters a lot but won't save you by itself if your bone structure for example is shitty.

Most "just be/have ___" theories are bullshit. The only one which is not is JUST BE GOOD-LOOKING.

Very pale only looks good on foids.

I'm a half white, half Asian hapa, but I have pale skin and I'm always jealous of and attracted to hapa stacies who have nice brown skin.

Nothing will save the ethnics, we are doomed forever.

We already know that ethnics are getting eradicated in the dating scene..

incel-race-jpg.11479

but pale white guys are absolutely nullified as well. Jfl at thinking 'fruits and veggies' can ascend the skin of a pigcel.

https://www.livescience.com/5860-attractiveness-based-partly-skin-color.html

When it comes to an attractive face, color can make all the difference, suggests a new study.

The research focused on facial skin color among Caucasians, finding a light, yellowish complexion looks the healthiest. The skin color could indicate a healthy diet of fruits and vegetables, whose pigments are known to change the skin's hue, researchers suggest.

(The researchers predict the results would hold for other ethnicities as well.)

IT'S OVER FOR GHOSTCELS IN 2018. SKIN IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...rget-muscles-men-healthy-skin-attractive.html

Men with a healthier skin colour are more attractive to women than those with a masculine face, according to new research.
The study used photographs of 34 Caucasian and 41 black African men's faces in controlled conditions to measure the skin colour of their faces.
It revealed that women found men more attractive if they had a more 'golden' colour skin.

Dr Ian Stephen, who led the research, used a new computer technique to measure mathematically how masculine faces are.
Each face was then given a score.

Dr Stephen said: 'The attractive colour in our face is affected by our health - especially by the amount of colourful antioxidant carotenoid pigments we get from fruit and vegetables in our diet.
'They are thought to be good for our immune and reproductive systems, making us healthy and increasing fertility.
'The masculinity of the face had no effect on the attractiveness of the face.'

GET OFF THIS SITE IF YOU HAVE CRYSTAL CLEAR GOLDEN SKIN WITH NO DEFORMITIES

I have exactly this kind of skin. I get pale if I live inside but I get tanned a lot and quickly if I live outside even a bit. I should be top tier aryan skin but I'm incel and alone. What now?

Any current data?
All these "sexually active" researches date back to 2015

Skin color changes humans a lot.
14489.jpg

Obviously.

a nice tan should do, it never began anyway if you're subhuman

It's goddamn over for pale gingercels.

Pic related is what your skin should look like during summer if you're white. JFL at skinny pasty numales during summer.

tyrone still mogs whitecels

Black and brown people don't have 'golden' skin, healthy tanned white people do.
Light skin blacks and brown people do have it, just not everyone. It's no wonder why Chris Brown is adored by a lot of women regardless of skin color. Jeremy Meeks too.