Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over for duckcels

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
duck.jpg

At some point the incel duck tried to approach the brown female, but she immediately called her Chadduck to the rescue and they both hissed at him.

wonder if that duck will go er

This reminds me of how women's worldview is diametrically opposed to ours and it can explain why they have no compassion for us.
We have a pond in the garden and every year a duck couple settles in it for a while, usually during early Spring.
An incel duck tried to get in the way and the males fought too. Whereas I was thinking inside "Poor males, there can always be just one winner and nothing is ever acquired for life, while females have it all set" then I heard both my mum and my sister say to each other: "Poor female, they're raping her". You can't make up this shit. Mind you, they aren't self-proclaimed feminists or anything but this is literally what goes inside a female mind. It's over for us.