Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It’s over for Dr. Mike Mewcels (pbuh): He’s going to trial next week

Is this the same guy who said short faces are more attractive? JFL, well at least he tried to save many fellow cels from inceldom although as we know it's genetical and over since the start
Mewing works if you are in your teens/early 20s. After that, it’s pretty much pointless except for better breathing (which is irrelevant for most of is here).

I'm still not entirely convinced about the truthfulness of strictly following "mewing"; I still practice the usual tongue posture, but It's certainly not helping anyone here achieve a Chad jaw or anything if already 18 or above... :feelssus:

But either way, sad that the simple act of wrongthink against a sacred governmental organization can result in such litigation; teeth can only be straightened through expensive braces and surgeries, goy! :feelsclown:

ofc the fucker other doctors fucked him

Was he a chad in his youth? He has a strong jaw

I'm still not entirely convinced about the truthfulness of strictly following "mewing"; I still practice the usual tongue posture, but It's certainly not helping anyone here achieve a Chad jaw or anything if already 18 or above... :feelssus:
Salludon started when he was 22 I think

But either way, sad that the simple act of wrongthink against a sacred governmental organization can result in such litigation; teeth can only be straightened through expensive braces and surgeries, goy! :feelsclown:
Totalitarianism is slowly wrapping its hands around the throat of society

ofc the fucker other doctors fucked him
They didn’t want to be mogged by younger generations of mewers

Was he a chad in his youth? He has a strong jaw
Idk

Mewing works if you are in your teens/early 20s. After that, it’s pretty much pointless except for better breathing (which is irrelevant for most of is here).
Yeah it's legit if you're young, when i got blackpilled at 16 i started mewing and definitely saw how my jaw improved, although weight loss is probably the main reason.

Prevention doesn't make money, of course they need to nail him to the cross and finish him off

You think he mewed himself?

Yeah it's legit if you're young, when i got blackpilled at 16 i started mewing and definitely saw how my jaw improved, although weight loss is probably the main reason.
@Subhuman Currycel became a giga jaw mogger due to mewing since 16.

Prevention doesn't make money, of course they need to nail him to the cross and finish him off
What they’re doing is evil. They are literally trying to create incels at this point.

You think he mewed himself?
Idk, his dad Dr. John Mew knew about mewing, but idk if it was early enough to teach Mike Mew as a kid.

Idk, his dad Dr. John Mew knew about mewing, but idk if it was early enough to teach Mike Mew as a kid.
John Mew has said that his own children are evidence. His daughter, fed with soft foods until she was a 4-year-old and not taught mewing, had crooked teeth and poor facial alignment. Mike Mew, on the other hand, was taught mewing and to eat rough foods, and has a square, muscular jaw.

:feelskek:

This study supports mewing: https://academic.oup.com/bioscience/article/70/9/759/5872832

m_biaa073fig1.jpeg

Brutal :feelsrope:

Probably gonna do bad in court for jaw mogging everyone

John Mew has said that his own children are evidence. His daughter, fed with soft foods until she was a 4-year-old and not taught mewing, had crooked teeth and poor facial alignment. Mike Mew, on the other hand, was taught mewing and to eat rough foods, and has a square, muscular jaw.

:feelskek:

This study supports mewing: https://academic.oup.com/bioscience/article/70/9/759/5872832

m_biaa073fig1.jpeg

Brutal :feelsrope:
His daughter will breed regardless, so she’ll be okay. And damn, the grandson is a currycel in the making. He probably posts on this forum if this picture is older.

Probably gonna do bad in court for jaw mogging everyone
:lul::lul::lul:

mewing won't give you a chin or jaw but it will lift midface and give a slimmer appearance over time if a person is lean enough

mewing won't give you a chin or jaw but it will lift midface and give a slimmer appearance over time if a person is lean enough
It gave a mogger jaw to people who did it in their teens. I know a person on this forum who jaw mogs thanks to it.