Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its over for currycels

J

Jackson14

Banned
-
This girl messaged my Chadlite PoF profile.

I immediately thought of this forum and currycels when I read this little paragraph in her profile.

Attachments

• 20180714_091820.jpg
    20180714_091820.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,000
  • 573a1597d-114d-4fc9-a333-96f0ae7b1ed2.jpg
    573a1597d-114d-4fc9-a333-96f0ae7b1ed2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 983
Pointless targeted attack.
low iq thread go fucking kill yourself op you retarded piece of shit

"its not YOU (seriously its NOT)" TEEEEHEEE

She's ugly even when angle frauding, even these goblin looking curry roasties don't want currycels, it's so over for them and all ethnics.

She's ugly even when angle frauding, even these goblin looking curry roasties don't want currycels, it's so over for them and all ethnics.
Her looksmatch roped 10 yrs ago. It never began for curriess in the west. Its over even for curries in India. :lul::lul::lul:

A witch bitch.

This, she's not even aesthetically presentable. This is what currycels will end up marrying holy fuck

Curry chads slay more than white normies though.

Brown guys ain't attracted to her either
I'd rather be incel forever than touch her

This girl messaged my Chadlite PoF profile.

I immediately thought of this forum and currycels when I read this little paragraph in her profile.

Have fun with her. Ask her why she's not attracted to Indian guys. Ask her if she thinks she's attractive given that she's exactly what she dislikes in men. Ask her what it's like to hate her own race. Then (1) set up a fake date with her where you no show, and/or (2) tell her you have no problem dating Indian girls but you won't date one who hates their own race. Tell her to go to therapy and after that maybe you can date.

I think that's a pretty good mindfuck.

I've been giving currycels a hard time I guess it's time to give them some hope :)
Poowtv3ruxz40o48

Have fun with her. Ask her why she's not attracted to Indian guys. Ask her if she thinks she's attractive given that she's exactly what she dislikes in men. Ask her what it's like to hate her own race. Then (1) set up a fake date with her where you no show, and/or (2) tell her you have no problem dating Indian girls but you won't date one who hates their own race. Tell her to go to therapy and after that maybe you can date.

I think that's a pretty good mindfuck.
I've been giving currycels a hard time I guess it's time to give them some hope :)
View attachment 27806
JFL @ thinking one currywhore out of a billion is enough lifefuel

Being a currycel I wouldn't date a Indian woman. They are selfish, bitter, jealous, ghetto acting idiots. They will go for status.

Being a currycel I wouldn't date a Indian woman. They are selfish, bitter, jealous, ghetto acting idiots. They will go for status.
I would never, Indian women are total cunts to Indian guys. I'm most attracted to black women, which is why I still have hope for ascension

View attachment 27806
That's not hope thats Suifuel.
She's 27, and i can 100% tell you she's taken Chads and Tyrones in the boatload, now that her pussys fully Roast koorma she's looking to betabuxx with an indian .

Degenerate whore tbh
I would never, Indian women are total cunts to Indian guys. I'm most attracted to black women, which is why I still have hope for ascension
Black women aren't attracted to curries though, they're pretty loyal to black men.

That's not hope thats Suifuel.
She's 27, and i can 100% tell you she's taken Chads and Tyrones in the boatload, now that her pussys fully Roast koorma she's looking to betabuxx with an indian .

Degenerate whore tbh

Black women aren't attracted to curries though, they're pretty loyal to black men.

Some currycels have to risk it, remain a virgin or betabuxx. If I was around the age of 27 and still haven't had sex I'll fking do it despite not enjoying the process. Life doesn't get better the more we age that's bullshit "men age like win". Currycels are prime victims of betabuxx most females despise them when it comes to dating.

Yes, Most foids around that age had been fucked by 50+ chads of difference ethnics it's only about time they decide to look for an actual partner.

:) glad I could be of help

Currywhores gonna currywhore, what's new?

Some currycels have to risk it, remain a virgin or betabuxx. If I was around the age of 27 and still haven't had sex I'll fking do it despite not enjoying the process. Life doesn't get better the more we age that's bullshit "men age like win". Currycels are prime victims of betabuxx most females despise them when it comes to dating.

Yes, Most foids around that age had been fucked by 50+ chads of difference ethnics it's only about time they decide to look for an actual partner.
The better option for curries in the west is to get an arranged marriage to a 7/10 girl from india/pakistani.
(this is a real possibility) and she will be a virgin

what a ugly face. it's crazy that %90 of 'men' will want to hit that.