Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for chinacels

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

Simps are the disease....and I am the cure
★★★★
The comments section is too explicit to show, it would cause instant suicide
Screenshot 20210305 0829392

I wonder if i can apply

B9e09d04f46108a770a1d2df8438b672

Western style degeneracy has finally reached China lol. Is there any place other than maybe North Korea and Saudi Arabia that isn't affected:feelsugh:

Most of these waiters are maskfrauding gymcels

Chinese civilizations fall into degeneracy very quickly. Chinese people don't have Christianity like White Europeans do.

Christianity isn't native to Europe at all whatsoever (like that white nationalist William Pierce said). Very intelligent individual. But either way, it kept Europe from descending into degeneracy.

Chinese people are cut throat. We have discipline and raw capability to ascend in all areas of life but once we ascend, we are also cut-throat in indulgence and not all of us have morals. Thats why we go into in-fighting so fast and so often because humans are jealous and flawed by nature. EVEN WE know that we tend to fight amongst each other and are "turbulent". Thats why China doesn't want foreigners in their land so that foreigners can play Chinese people against each other.

Evolution takes time.

I view the Japanese as the model Asians. We Chinese have a slave like mentality just like the Slavs do. The Mongols played a huge part in shaping our national character. We just adapt to whatever circumstances even if it means losing our souls.

My only solution to serious human socio-cultural problems unfortunately involves the concept of "culling".

In order for people to change for the better, it involves starting new and getting rid of the old. In the human case, it literally means killing tens and hundreds of millions of people and starting new.

No one knows the future but I predict at some point in about 500 - 1000 years from now, people are just gonna have to get wiped out enmasse by the billions. Its gonna happen eventually whether its caused by natural disaster, overpopulation, or human conflict.

No one knows the future but I predict at some point in about 500 - 1000 years from now, people are just gonna have to get wiped out enmasse by the billions. Its gonna happen eventually whether its caused by natural disaster, overpopulation, or human conflict.
Try 50 to 200 years from now at the maximum tbh

the waiter looks like a chinkoid
how is that over?

we are also cut-throat in indulgence and not all of us have morals.
Yup exactly this, basically the reason every meme-virus comes from china. Chicken wasn't good enough, they have to eat the most exotic animals they can find. Dirty bastards

I am not steping in there ever.

lol , nobody cares about those guys anyways

aint chad? sit the fuck down.

lol , nobody cares about those guys anyways

aint chad? sit the fuck down.
:feelshaha::feelshaha: yeah come to think of it I've seen a Chinese chad