Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for Chads.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
So I knew this Chad. He had a 9/10 Stacy, two kids, a nice house. He was suicidefuel for us incels. Then she divorce raped him for another Chad. She took him for all he got. Took his house away. Took his kids away. He was homeless for three months. Lost his job because the Stacy's father was his boss. He lost everything and was very close to roping.

These days it's over...even for Chad. Feminism is a misanthropic hate ideology of the worst kind imaginable.

Cope tbh. He will bounce back easily because of his looks

Although this is a semi-cope, it does have some truth in it. Women are always looking for a better option, I’ve seen chads dumped for gigachads a few times myself. Also divorce rape is very common, remember - and even chad get fucked by the court system if a femoid so desires.

I'd literally go out of my way to end her life if I was him

It's not even the sad part of the story. The sad part is despite all these hard ships he's still better off than most of us.

Agreed

Mythical-Chad (or mythical-Tyrone) doesn't actually exist, just a cope theory that incels have swallowed whole

This could even happen to a gigachad if he's stupid enough. And it's not that rare as you might think. Women don't have to be too smart to do it either. Plenty of opportunities out there when they have the higher ground financially/ morally/ societally.

Its a catch 22 for males overall, there's always gonna be someone who mogs you and will take your girl because of hypergamy. MGTOW does have some very valid points tbh.

Just LOL @ being a Chad. Incelmaxxing or death in 2018.

These days it's over...even for Chad. Feminism is a misanthropic hate ideology of the worst kind imaginable.

This story is scary. Looksmaxing won´t cut it anymore, considering that feminism keeps worsening at a faster rate at each iteration. I didn´t believe that chad and divorce rape could be in the same sentence.

Todays Chads are tommarow's incels.

Although this is a semi-cope, it does have some truth in it. Women are always looking for a better option, I’ve seen chads dumped for gigachads a few times myself. Also divorce rape is very common, remember - and even chad get fucked by the court system if a femoid so desires.