Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for chadfishcels

Just another way for foids to identity check who they’re speaking to and to weed out any undesirables.

No need to go that far. Chadfishpill is proven the moment she is the first one to make contact. Anyone can see the difference in responses between their own bios and chadfish.

Is your name Damo IRL? Your username has stuck itself in my mind ngl, it's one of the more iconic on the entirety of .co tbh ngl.

JFL @FACEandLMS YOU PREDICTED IT! He’s been saying for years tinder will have video feature to prevent this.

JFL @FACEandLMS YOU PREDICTED IT! He’s been saying for years tinder will have video feature to prevent this.
Yea i thought of him when he said it I remember him talking about it a while back

The material chadfishing gave were hilarious, but I would say in the end of the day it's a bit of suicide fuel.
While it's funny to read, it's still hard to not get out of your head that this foid is only talking to you because you're masking your true looks with something you could never be.
There were a few times I wanted to try something like this, but I would probably hate myself in the end because the girl is talking to me only because of the fake image and I would never actually get a girl to talk to me otherwise because to them, I'm a freak of nature that don't deserve to be talked to.

Let them have their shitty websites. It will drop their traffic I bet as I'm sure many are chadfishing on there.

Over for my humorous psychochad experiment

Imagine chadfishing and going for a videocall, only to have the foid stare at your subhuman face. Will def ruin her day at the least.

Just another way for foids to identity check who they’re speaking to and to weed out any undesirables.
Foids: "Heil Hitler"
Society: "She's just expressing herself filthy INKWELL"

People with ultra-high IQs usually end up with psychic powers.

Well, many could see this coming, and now it's there. She can still wear a ton of fakeup while you can't fraud your jaw anymore. +1 to foid empowerment. 0.01% rate of successful dates will drop down to 0.00001%.

Yep. Too many men got a glimpse into the blackpill reality. That cannot be allowed anymore. We will have to DEEPFAKE experiments now.

Yep. Too many men got a glimpse into the blackpill reality. That cannot be allowed anymore.

If that's true then why did OkCupid post their results showing that women found 80% of men to be below average in looks in the first place?
Them taking down that post only raised more suspicion about the blackpill.
Why even go to the trouble to post something like that in the first place?

Start to e-hoe with females and take their money. Those beggers will eat s* too see a penis. Just run a fake cam software. Do the same as e-hoes but with females.

IQ mogs me

another cope dies (i never chadfish, but sorry for those who enjoyed), this year has been so sad