Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for Canucks. Curries have absolutely destroyed their country.

I will never be visiting Canada. North Indians are annoying and insufferable.
It is mostly them bringing problems and politics from their country and fighting it out in Canada

I want to go up North because south Canada is literal curry colony I heard a lot of white canadians are moving north because of curries so if I move I might get racially attacked :feelstastyman::feelsrope:

It doesn't matter if the country doesn't have the infrastructure to handle large scale-immigration which it obviously doesn't. :feelskek:
Then build more cities, expand, don't blame immigrants
Except they're still rising and they're still expensive. :feelshaha:
LOOOL, cry about it.
Lmao. American leftists are the best way to gauge how our healthcare system is doing. :lul:
Sure buddy, sure.

Being a curry? You mean burning the bridge down for others once you've come to the West, because that's how most curries think (you). I don't give a shit how many curries come to the West, it doesn't change anything if I've been treated like scum from the beginning.

What reputation was there to begin with? The diaspora in America comes from High IQ, high income families yet the curry SMV is still lower than a rock, so it shouldn't matter what types of immigrants there is to begin with. There is no reputation to be worsened if there is no reputation to begin with.
Curries treat their own way worse than any non curry. I have recieved more hate and racism from curries than all other races combined.