Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for Canucks. Curries have absolutely destroyed their country.

C

Confessor

Banned
-

Canuckcels need to rise up and throw these filthy Poopjabis into the Atlantic asap:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@wereq Curries are spreading and destroying other countries

import shithole people, become a shithole country

joker-you-get-what-you-deserve.gif

import shithole people, become a shithole country

joker-you-get-what-you-deserve.gif
USA is based and only lets giga high iq curries(Non North Indian) in. That's why they thrive. Canada NEEDS TO THROW ALL SUBHUMAN RAGHEAD POOPJABIS INTO THE ATLANTIV

Canuckcels need to rise up and throw these filthy Poopjabis into the Atlantic asap:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I live in Canada and this is bullshit. Economically we're better off than ever. The only bad thing is the lgbt shit and the feminism, but diversity and economics we are wonderful.

I live in Canada and this is bullshit. Economically we're better off than ever. The only bad thing is the lgbt shit and the feminism, but diversity and economics we are wonderful.
Do you live in a white majority area ?

USA is based and only lets giga high iq curries(Non North Indian) in. That's why they thrive. Canada NEEDS TO THROW ALL SUBHUMAN RAGHEAD POOPJABIS INTO THE ATLANTIV
Screenshot 2023 07 24 93945 AM
america is importing the same people just at a much smaller scale compared to their population. at this rate canada is gonna be half curry by the end of the century.

View attachment 816503 america is importing the same people just at a much smaller scale compared to their population. at this rate canada is gonna be half curry by the end of the century.
what a disgraceful future awaits the nations who import shitskins

This is what happens when turd world pajeets like @PLA1092 are let into civilisation

Brazilian mutt quotes Mexican mutt Fuentes :feelshaha:
:feelskek: :feelskek: @Govid_Dorious take a dna test boyo i bet you're at least a fifth amerindian and black. pure whites are rare in brazil.

Lol a Curry complaining that loads of Currys came over and now the place has turned into Curryland. What did she expect?

By the way, I prefer Turks to niggers, Sandniggers and Currys. Turks are fucked up but reserved and quiet, stick to themselves, dont make noise, at least clean. Sandniggers are very rough and in your face and i dont like it, niggers goes without saying.

Behead curries, round house kick a curry into concrete, slam dunk a curry baby into a trash can, immolate curries with hair dryers.

Euthanize all curries

Wtf how did that happen?
Curries naturally emanate methane gas from their poo skin, that mixed with 20 liters of cheap cologne and a small spark from the hair dryer.

Are you retarded? No we're not. That persona of yours is really losing its grip, you should try and tweak it a bit. Not very realistic. :feelskek:

This is what happens when turd world pajeets like @PLA1092 are let into civilisation
Cope, I hate FOBs. :feelswhat:

Are you retarded? No we're not. That persona of yours is really losing its grip, you should try and tweak it a bit. Not very realistic. :feelskek:

Cope, I hate FOBs. :feelswhat:
Highest growth in the G7, you're just a troll though and you know this.

Highest growth in the G7, you're just a troll though and you know this.
Yes, if you import third world pajeets by the millions every year your economy will show growth. That doesn't change the fact that housing is fucked, food prices are fucked, the healthcare system is fucked, and you still have immigrants flooding in and overloading it all. Again, your persona is getting boring. Maybe if you didn't try to make your entire forum personality based on being a pseudo-intellectual it would be more realistic. :feelshaha:

Yes, if you import third world pajeets by the millions every year your economy will show growth.
Which benefits everybody as the immigrant spending boosts the economy for the non-immigrants
That doesn't change the fact that housing is fucked,
House prices are fucked, I'll give you that ,but renting is always an option.
food prices are fucked
We have the cheapest food in the Western world
, the healthcare system is fucked,
Ok you're a troll, Canada is famous for our healthcare and leftists use us as a case example for universal healthcare working
and you still have immigrants flooding in and overloading it all. Again, your persona is getting boring. Maybe if you didn't try to make your entire forum personality based on being a pseudo-intellectual it would be more realistic. :feelshaha:

:feelsrope: I’ll never get to visit pre curry Canada.. it’s been over for me for a while now, lads…

:feelsrope: I’ll never get to visit pre curry Canada.. it’s been over for me for a while now, lads…
I remember everyone saying they are moving to Canada if Trump gets elected in 2016 :feelshaha:

He will be banned from Reddit for this

It's been real bad for a long time. Ever since Trudeau got into power it's been straight into the shitter ever since.

I'm saving up enough money to leave for good.

canada used to be the whitest country in north america, it was literally a meme that when you go north basically everybody was white with a few natives here and there. now it's officially a curry colony, you can't go two steps without seeing a curry.

canada used to be the whitest country in north america, it was literally a meme that when you go north basically everybody was white with a few natives here and there. now it's officially a curry colony, you can't go two steps without seeing a curry.
:feelskek: :feelshaha: There’s strength in diversity!

I will never be visiting Canada. North Indians are annoying and insufferable.

Which benefits everybody as the immigrant spending boosts the economy for the non-immigrants
It doesn't matter if the country doesn't have the infrastructure to handle large scale-immigration which it obviously doesn't. :feelskek:
House prices are fucked, I'll give you that ,but renting is always an option.

We have the cheapest food in the Western world
Except they're still rising and they're still expensive. :feelshaha:
Ok you're a troll, Canada is famous for our healthcare and leftists use us as a case example for universal healthcare working
Lmao. American leftists are the best way to gauge how our healthcare system is doing. :lul:

You are a perfect example of why being curry should be criminalized worldwide and made punishable by scaphism
It's over for you Diaspora boyo. These Poonjabi FOBs will completely ruin your reputation. You will regarded worse than blacks in a couple of years.

Diversity is bad.

Behead curries, round house kick a curry into concrete, slam dunk a curry baby into a trash can, immolate curries with hair dryers.

View attachment 816521
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
The very existence of curries is a crime against humanity. They should be tortured to death just for drawing breath