Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it's over for britcels

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/99RNHWcy_5I?si=xoM4wz9zDMtqIvFT

criticizing foids in UK = jail

imagine going from the most powerful country in the world and the world trade hub and men having total control over their wives and the wives correctly having no rights vs. today where you will be jailed for calling an onlyfans whore a whore

it's so gigaover for men all i can hope is the pendulum swings back so hard foids lose their rights

View: https://youtu.be/99RNHWcy_5I?si=xoM4wz9zDMtqIvFT

criticizing foids in UK = jail

imagine going from the most powerful country in the world and the world trade hub and men having total control over their wives and the wives correctly having no rights vs. today where you will be jailed for calling an onlyfans whore a whore

Most of the writers who created dystopias were from the UK, like Orwell and Huxley.

Feminazism became real

it's so gigaover for men all i can hope is the pendulum swings back so hard foids lose their rights
There is something about Britain that has always repelled me. Even when they had a huge empire and a huge amount of endless resources from the colonies, most of the British from the bottom lived in absolute darkness: working 12 hours every day in factories, living in hunger, while their elite lived luxuriously and did not share their wealth from colonialism with the commoners.

They need more curry leaders to legalize grape :feelshehe:

There is something about Britain that has always repelled me. Even when they had a huge empire and a huge amount of endless resources from the colonies, most of the British from the bottom lived in absolute darkness: working 12 hours every day in factories, living in hunger, while their elite lived luxuriously and did not share their wealth from colonialism with the commoners.
what do you care about you are a "anarco nihilist":feelstastyman:

Most of the writers who created dystopias were from the UK, like Orwell and Huxley.
The ring of power has won.
Eye Of Sauron cat GIF

These are just notes based on historical observation. In Britain, the lower classes have always been treated like cattle.
yeah but you dont care a shit, you are a nihilist liberal scumbag nigga, so why even saying it

GREY forgot to ask you.
Yeah whatever you say. Being incel and nihilist is being the BIGGEST cuck. Literally nihilism and liberalism caused most of your no pussy trouble and still you believe on that moral framework :feelstastyman: :feelskek:

Yeah whatever you say. Being incel and nihilist is being the BIGGEST cuck. Literally nihilism and liberalism caused most of your no pussy trouble and still you believe on that moral framework :feelstastyman: :feelskek:
No idiot, not being a nihist in the current understanding means sitting on a blue pill, since the blue pill is the majority, and the black pill is the minority.

No idiot, not being a nihist in the current understanding means sitting on a blue pill, since the blue pill is the majority, and the black pill is the minority.
You dont know a shit about philosophy and even less about ethics, yet you fucking blab about "muh pill:feelstastyman:"like if it was some serious sound ideology:feelskek::feelskek:. Blackpill is not = nihilism, those are two completely different things. Nihilism and liberalism caused all this degeneracy, sluts, subjectivism (trannie shit and more), neoimperialism, slavery (wageslave, internet slave) etc.

Nigga really thinks he onto something. Are you on drugs?

cant spell cUcK without the UK