Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It’s over for braincels

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
Cuck head mod stepped down, the femoid he was orbiting is now lead mod on basis of seniority.

Braincels is fallen.

Sounds like you should go there considering you do not belong here.

You should have never even used braincels in the first place

Braincels is a disgustingly cucked "incel" subreddit who fucking has a female mod. That says all we need to know. This website is the only true incel space (save for /r/foreveralone)

I gave up on Reddit when /r/incels was shut down, just like I gave up on YouTube for removing blackpilled videos with no offensive content.

The only reason to use r/braincels is for trolling purposes, it's a shit subreddit

I gave up on Reddit when /r/incels was shut down, just like I gave up on YouTube for removing blackpilled videos with no offensive content.
So many good conspiracy videos shut down as well. Can't even find Sandy Hook false flag videos anymore.

aiEJH.gif

you cant be fucking serious right. please tell me you're joking. PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING.

you cant be fucking serious right. please tell me you're joking. PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING.
go on braincels shes headmod

Screenshot 20180423 205942

Holy shit it's true, cucktears have successful completed a coupdetat of braindeadcels.

Pepper your angus for what's coming

go on braincels shes headmod

welp. braincels is officially cuckcentral of the incelosphere now. congratufuckinglations to the former head mods. anyone who still browses that forum is a cuck and deserve to be incel.

Cuck head mod stepped down, the femoid he was orbiting is now lead mod on basis of seniority.

Braincels is fallen.
that sub was shit anyway, nothing compares to our glorious days of r/incels and u/azavii

welp. braincels is officially cuckcentral of the incelosphere now. congratufuckinglations to the former head mods. anyone who still browses that forum is a cuck and deserve to be incel.
I'm surprised people went on that sub at all considering the head mod was a mentally unstable anarchist that didn't believe in any incel viewpoints and started catering to cucktears.

I go to braincels for mini blackpills when I'm too depressed to take bbp (big black pills) lol
It was cucked from the start, memes are great there tho

braincels was only good for memes, at least theres r/malecels to replace it.

Newsflash; Braincels was never good. Unlike here it was prone to heavy brigaiding from CuckQueers.
BBW_Gaming becoming mod there is just another reason on a long list of reasons why no true incel should call that place home.

Notice how here we can have multiple threads dedicated to praising the new ER messiah in Canada without CuckQueers giving their two cents or manipulating votes (Because this isn't fucking Leddit), hell, I don't even think Braincels is allowed to have threads on the incident.
Look at the guests viewing those threads, all they can do is watch in horror as we cheer on a mass murderer.

It has beem dying for months, i doubt many trucels post there anyways.

Sounds like you should go there considering you do not belong here.
ya fuck this hypocrite go back to braincels and get some of that landwhale ass

Long story short, OP is in uni and has a GF.
>blackpilled while having a gf
>posts on incels.is while having a GF
245.jpg

fuck you chinkkkk