Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its OVER!!!! FOR BLACKCELS

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200414 204415

Even Tyrone's have to settle for Landwhale's with kids

Just because he's black doesn't mean he's Tyrone.

Joined Sep 1, 2019

Posts 60

View attachment 237245

Even Tyrone's have to settle for Landwhale's with kids

Tell me something I don't know. I hate landwhales however. Can't tolerate the smell. Also blacks are massive perverts and predators.

Probably thinks that
>that kid will grow up and do well in life and therefore will benefit his blackass

Or
>diddles the white boy

High-tier normie black/Tyronelite

Fat roastie with tattoos :feelspuke:

not if his name starts with Colvin and ends with 76

Colvin76 is only on this site because when he has sex, he is so strong that the force of his BCC(BIG COLVIN COCK) instantly explodes the lower half of the female's body, killing her instantly

when Colvin76 jacks off in the shower his sperm travels through sewers and regenerate into proxy BBCs to fuck white JBs, they have his nerves so he can have proxy sex

LMAO AND THE KID IS WHITE!

First time I've seen a black cuck

It's over for tyronecels

Niggers becoming less based? Will we see more nigger cucks in the future?

I feel sorry for that future incel.

Thats not a tyrone this is
Screenshot 20200415 010028 Chrome

Not really Tyrone tbh, but he could still do better than that block of lard.

A nigger is either a Tyrone or a truecel. There is no in between. And all the blackcels get cucked by white Chads

He is average looking. Just a fat white woman with a kid. I'd fuck, but wouldn't settle.

LMAO AND THE KID IS WHITE!

First time I've seen a black cuck
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Also blacks are massive perverts and predators

JFL come on dude, you know full well white men dominate the scene on those two fronts, I mean how many black serial killers, sadistic murderers, etc that you know about compared to white ones?, they cornered the market, they pretty much own it

If I'm walking home in the middle of the night and I see a black guy walking up behind me in a hoodie, I'm expecting he might try to rob me

If I'm walking home in the middle of the night and I see a white guy walking up behind me in a hoodie, I'm running twice as fast as I would with the black guy, because I'm expecting I'm going to get killed, or skinned and raped, or some fucked up shit

Probably thinks that
>that kid will grow up and do well in life and therefore will benefit his blackass

Or
>diddles the white boy

How about the more obvious - "I just want to fuck this bitch so for now I'll make her think I'm a "captain-save-a-hoe" willing to help her raise her bastard"

Last edited: