Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story it's over for baldcels

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
when i was a little kid, like 5-7 yrs old, i got lychee juice in my hair. it made my hair very sticky, and it was irritating me since i couldnt get rid of it. i ended up just pulling out all the hair which had sticky lychee juice in it. this meant the middle of my head looked almost bald.

my mum noticed this, and completely freaked out, thinking that i was balding naturally, when this actually occurred because i pulled my own hair out (lol). she was literally crying, and shouting repeatedly "you've got a bald patch in the middle of your head!!"

my mum is bluepilled af, and even she realised how bad it is to lose hair to balding. it goes to show just how much of a detriment it is to someone's looks.

when i was a little kid, like 5-7 yrs old, i got lychee juice in my hair. it made my hair very sticky, and it was irritating me since i couldnt get rid of it. i ended up just pulling out all the hair which had sticky lychee juice in it. this meant the middle of my head looked almost bald.

my mum noticed this, and completely freaked out, thinking that i was balding naturally, when this actually occurred because i pulled my own hair out (lol). she was literally crying, and shouting repeatedly "you've got a bald patch in the middle of your head!!"

my mum is bluepilled af, and even she realised how bad it is to lose hair to balding. it goes to show just how much of a detriment it is to someone's looks.
0C3EBABD 65B4 4DEE B340 E152A8B460A0

balding is worse than AIDS, cancer and ebola combined.

Your mother cried when she thought you were going bald? That’s heart breaking, for you, I mean. Your supposed genetic inferiority devastated her so much she was in hysterics. My mom would always comment on my pathetic height with worry in her eyes, saying she wishes I was taller, that she hopes I don’t stay this height, etc. So superficial. I hate her for that, it really took a toll on how I view myself.

Look on the bright side, at least your head is shinier than my future. You can even rub grease on your head and reflect light in the normies eyes.

It never beguns't.

manletism + norwooding = truecel. throw in ethnic in that equation and you got some potent ropefuel. it never began for baldcels.

Balding is not that bad. With a hair system you can hide it. Being ethnic or being a manlet is worse.

Balding is not that bad. With a hair system you can hide it. Being ethnic or being a manlet is worse.
and be a wig prisoner? just lol. you literally have to plan everything around your wig. can't shower too much with it. like being outside in the sun? too bad, it'll change your wig color and it'll look like shit, unnatural. Swimming? Forget about it. Gymceling? Better constantly check in the mirror to make sure it has stayed put, oh, and always be sure to carry the adhesive with you in an emergency. Yea, bro, just get a wig!

Being bald is shite but i supposes i should be grateful I'm not a manlet an i can grow a bushy beard. I think a beard helps. Without it there's too much skin

and be a wig prisoner? just lol. you literally have to plan everything around your wig. can't shower too much with it. like being outside in the sun? too bad, it'll change your wig color and it'll look like shit, unnatural. Swimming? Forget about it. Gymceling? Better constantly check in the mirror to make sure it has stayed put, oh, and always be sure to carry the adhesive with you in an emergency. Yea, bro, just get a wig!
With a good hair system, you can do it all. Swimming, gym, washing it every day etc. There are many channels on YouTube that explain the whole thing well. Take a look at the YouTube channel "HairExperience".

Hair systems are a great thing, and I will do that in the future if hair loss is to happen.