Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over for baldcels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Bald men may like to think they have the raw sex appeal of Bruce Willis or the aristocratic bearing of Prince William.

Unfortunately, however, a study shows women find them less attractive than their fully covered counterparts – and bald white men are also judged to be less successful.

There was better news for bald black men, who were judged to be no less attractive than if they had hair in the psychological study of 120 people.

But lifefuel for blackcels :feelswhat:

what if youre ethnic:lul:

i dont regard blacks as ethnics tbh
I assume ethnics are the same as whites :feelsrope:

Blackcels get a pass because their hair is shit and shaved head suits them.

Water is wet. Although no hair for your face.

What's the point the hair would not gonna change anything ?

White men can't be incels as long as Southeast Asia exists.

Most men experience this, therefor its over for most men

swimming pool water GIF

But lifefuel for blackcels
There are a lot of bald black guys where I work and they all look better than the bald white guys at work. Dont know why. Maybe because dark skin makes it look like you still have hair?
White men can't be incels as long as Southeast Asia exists.
JFL true as fuck

That's why i'm coping living alone

Negroes literally have to be 1/10 to be a affected by the blackpill. I guess they have immunity

Negroes literally have to be 1/10 to be a affected by the blackpill. I guess they have immunity
It's either that they don't have norwood or women was very indoctrinated through social media that all kinds of niggers are acttractive

Wigs or hair transplantation exist. Face, frame and height are far more important