Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for anorexiccels

hghorope

hghorope

Recruit
★★★
If you are fat and big, people respect you and may fear you but if you are skinny and small It's over. I hate fat people so much. They are nothing but hedonistic animals.

@dungeondragon hm?

If you are fat and big, people respect you and may fear you but if you are skinny and small It's over. I hate fat people so much. They are nothing but hedonistic animals.

Fatcels as the volcels they are, are not going anywhere.

I hate fat people so much
Based.
Dunking on fats will always be punching up. Fatties are the global elite. They consume a disproportionate amount of the food and drink, they take up a disproportionate amount of space, and they use a disproportionate amount of our healthcare resources. If any other group did this, they'd never hear the end of it from the twitterati (who are, coincidentally, mostly fat). In the old days, leftist and unionist political cartoons always portrayed the capitalists, the statists, the oppressors as bloated pigmen. Do you think this is a coincidence? Do you think it's a coincidence that today's so-called "leftist" movements carry a torch for such nonsense as fat liberation and intuitive eating at the same time that their most vocal mouthpieces have ballooned in size? This is an infiltration. We are witnessing the erosion of the global workers' movement by a cabal of hippopotamic layabouts. They don't want justice. They don't want honest pay for honest work, weekends off, and healthcare benefits. They want cheeze-its and games for their nintendo gadgets. Workers of the world, do not let your movement fall from within. Do not let the very swine your forefathers fought against erode your solidarity. Do not fall for the siren songs of processed meats and drive thru neon. Workers of the world, defend what's yours. Workers of the world, unite against the fatty menace.

DUNGEONBIGSMOKON!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN CRUSH YOU, LITTLE BOY!!

The only thing matter is being BIG.