Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Its OVER for albanian guys like me, this is what we have to compete with.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Rich famous Albanian rapper chads, every young guy thinks he can be the new Albanian rap sensation, and every girl is trying to get a thuggish rapper boyfriend in hopes that he becomes rich and famouse.

Are you kalkush from truerateme. There are very less albanian incels kek. Albanian girls are easy to get.

-Have a beard
-Good clean undercut
-sun glasses

Are you kalkush from truerateme. There are very less albanian incels kek. Albanian girls are easy to get.

-Have a beard
-Good clean undercut
-sun glasses
No I've never been on true rate me. I know there was another Albanian poster on here but he stopped posting.
I can't grow a beard, and neither can most Albanians so where are you seeing Albanians with beards?
And my main problem is my acne ridden/ scarred face and the many moles on my face.

-Have a beard
-Good clean undercut
-sun glasses
Also I just checked kalkush, and it says he is southeast Asian, where did you hear that he's albanian?

Yeah and I have to compete with Germanic/Nordic Chads.....

Weren’t you NYCel?

Albanians are slayers, its over for albaniancels

Why are women so into rap and hip hop game? Its hilarious because that shit is misogynist as fuck.

I mog him tbh he/s a normie at best

What % of Albanian girls marry a non-Albanian?
I would say maybe 5% but it will definitely get larger as the young degenerate females in the west try to marry tyrones and non Albanian chads.