Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "It's over" for Al Pacino

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230908 070923 Lite

Hilarious to see blackpilled phrasing become mainstream.

I hope the sex was worth whatever he ends up paying.

(When Paul McCartney split with that one-legged whore, somebody worked out he could have hired Britain's most expensive hooker every night and it would have been cheaper than his eventual divorce-rape.)

View attachment 868645

Hilarious to see blackpilled phrasing become mainstream.

I hope the sex was worth whatever he ends up paying.

(When Paul McCartney split with that one-legged whore, somebody worked out he could have hired Britain's most expensive hooker every night and it would have been cheaper than his eventual divorce-rape.)
He also got hooked onto child support

This guy is like 80 and had a kid?

interesting.

Brutal child support hustle

Now she can go and ride big Chad dicks.

I realize how low-IQ this is, but I click and read these celebrity/royalty nothing stories often, when they are about the boomer or gen X celebs who I've been seeing in the news all my life. (Not the younger ones, IDGAF about any of them.)

Obviously I can't relate at all. It is more like an interesting nature documentary. Like David Attenborough narrating as the alpha Silverback gorilla guides his little black gorilla dick into this season's newest breeding-age female gorilla.

My first reaction reading these stories is always, "[old guy] must be so heartbroken that his 20yo "GF" left him".

But then I actually engage brain... 80yo Pacino knows he is on borrowed time, every day he wakes up is a bonus. He's already been everywhere and done everything. He's not looking for true love with some dumb young bimbo after he's lived a whole life. He just wants to wake up with a beautiful naked 20yo next to him a couple more times before he dies. He wants to feel a 20yo ass in his hands and watch 20yo tits swing in front of his face while his dick schlocks inside a 20yo pussy, a couple more times before he dies. He doesn't care about child support or working on their relationship. He's just a giga statusmaxxed old cunt, achieving his goals and living a life even mainstream Chads can't relate to. Living every day as though it's his last.

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women

At least he'll be dead soon

But then I actually engage brain... 80yo Pacino knows he is on borrowed time, every day he wakes up is a bonus. He's already been everywhere and done everything. He's not looking for true love with some dumb young bimbo after he's lived a whole life. He just wants to wake up with a beautiful naked 20yo next to him a couple more times before he dies. He wants to feel a 20yo ass in his hands and watch 20yo tits swing in front of his face while his dick schlocks inside a 20yo pussy, a couple more times before he dies. He doesn't care about child support or working on their relationship. He's just a giga statusmaxxed old cunt, achieving his goals and living a life even mainstream Chads can't relate to. Living every day as though it's his last.
:blackpill: :bigbrain:

Well no fucking shit. She has child support and is set for life.