Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [It's Over] Fellas, take the Dickens pill.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I was thinking about how normies tell me that I'm not as bad looking as I think I am. So today, I finished a workout session and since my hair has gotten better and acne has reduced a lot, I decided to take a selfie.

JUST
FUCKING
LOL

So there is nothin objectively wrong with my face. Since I took it from the front camera, the pic didn't show my acne scars. BUT....

Well idk how to describe it. The only way I could describe it was from this prose in Charles Dickens Great Expectations. idk if this is exactly from the text, maybe I'm remembering some other text. But the words would be:

"A funny looking man."

Yes fellas. That's it. There is no (immediately) discernable flaw. But when you look at me, it just doesn't make sense. idk if this makes sense,but I think this is how a lot of incels are. When a foid looks at you, your appearance has to make sense. You shouldn't look like a character from Dickens or Murakami novel. ie. You shouldn't look like a freak.

Take the Dickenspill boyos.

It is over.

A selfie is any incels worst nightmare

Fucked facial harmony

My height alone makes me funny looking

I cant stand taking pictures of myself. I already took down all the pictures of myself my mom had hung up around the house

A picture or video taken of you unaware then shown back to you is how others see you, you at normal.

A picture or video taken of you unaware then shown back to you is how others see you, you at normal.
If that's the case, then I look better with a proper hair cut.
But still shit tier.

the front camera distorts my face, idk why, it looks even worse

If that's the case, then I look better with a proper hair cut.
But still shit tier.
From distance, up close & angle play a part. No one looks better bald either.