Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its over even with muslim girls once they reach the west or once they get internet, cell phones, education back home in the mideast/north africa

BilalBeta

BilalBeta

Greycel
one of my sisters became an atheist for chad not because of any deep atheistic convictions, scientific/philosophical conclusions and my parents are praising her "bravery" and "ability to think for herself" while claiming to be muslims!

but you won't believe what my other sister who still claims to be a muslim has recently done. she is the kind of girl who wears an allah necklace with a bikini and she drinks alcohol on a sunny beach day while surrounded by beta simps praising her appearance. she posts on instagram about feminism and only allah can judge her. she recently brought back a bedbug infestation to our parents home after partying with a filthy chad who has bedbugs.

we were all itching for a long time and thought we might have spiders, maybe fleas from her dog, maybe allergies. we bought so many products to try to remedy this. we recently discovered its bedbugs when i woke up to pee one night and saw them everywhere. usually we don't notice them because they come out of hiding when we are asleep. they hide in crevices you wouldnt think of and they are very clever. anyway he finally told her he has an infestation after this and ours must have come from his place when a few hitched a ride in her clothes or bag.

my parents said oh well, it happens and are now paying an exterminator to do our house. they said he can stay over at our place after its over so he can get his place bedbug free too. he is not muslim. he is in a band and has tattoos and pierced ears but my parents welcome him in the name of tolerance and being canadians over muslims. this is the future of cucked "moderate" muslim fathers and their slut daughters everywhere.

If she was in Afghanistan she would've been stoned by now

yeah but feminisms spreading there too and everywhere in muslim countries with the internet, cell phones, international travel , western media, the push for womens education and participation in politics. you won't believe how saudi arabia is changing almost overnight. the same will happen to afghanistan. its truly over. i have nowhere to cope.

Don't see why people in the west are scared of Islam spreading.

If anything, Islam should be worried about the west's cancerous ideology obliterating their societal structure and reducing them into even worse shitholes than they already are.

I would bet my life that your family is from either Turkey, Bosnia, North Africa (Algeria, Tunisia) or some cucked middle eastern country like Lebanon.

Don't see why people in the west are scared of Islam spreading.

If anything, Islam should be worried about the west's cancerous ideology obliterating their societal structure and reducing them into even worse shitholes than they already are.
This is 100% true. The threat to Islam is the West's poisonous ideology and its secularizing forces. Many American Muslims accept gays, they have "progressives" who justify drinking alcohol and they even have female imams JFL.

I would bet my life that your family is from either Turkey, Bosnia, North Africa (Algeria, Tunisia) or some cucked middle eastern country like Lebanon.
my family is saudi and egyptian

Girls are never religious. It's all a facade. Their only religion is Chadianity.

The internet has completely fucked it up for all of us across the globe. I've been really everywhere. Seriously. I was a world traveller.

The only time you get a pass now is if foids dont have internet access - at all - or its an arranged marriage.

So many incels are so obessed with noodle whores and i went over there and they were the fucking worst. In middle eastern countries they wouldnt even let us talk to the foids for the most part. Another country that was like that was Laos. Its actually illegal for foreigners to be in relationships with Lao girls. Really good for Laos. Laos isn't cucked. Good for them.

The internet has completely fucked it up for all of us across the globe. I've been really everywhere. Seriously. I was a world traveller.

The only time you get a pass now is if foids dont have internet access - at all - or its an arranged marriage.

So many incels are so obessed with noodle whores and i went over there and they were the fucking worst. In middle eastern countries they wouldnt even let us talk to the foids for the most part. Another country that was like that was Laos. Its actually illegal for foreigners to be in relationships with Lao girls. Really good for Laos. Laos isn't cucked. Good for them.

arranged marriage doesn't mean anything. this is a now a starter marriage for many sluts. after a few years, even in muslim majority countries she will cry and say she is abused or not in love and divorce. then she will party it up like any western whore even if she pretends religiousity with a hijab. or she will stay married and move into another room. she will stop having sex or performing any wifely duties while the husband is expected to continue his duties with supporting her, feeding her, keeping a roof over her head, giving her an allowance so that she can buy whatever she wants.

Holy shit that's a bigger heresy.

Saudi and Egypt are very conservative. The former being too backward and reactionary.

People think I'm applying double standards when I judge a paki or Indonesian Muslim more harshly for being a degenerate but they are going against their 'modern' culture much more than people of other backgrounds. I can understand if Muslims do this but they are from countries like Turkey or Tunisia where laicite secularism has meant foids were forced to uncover and dress like whores in the name or 'progress' and not looking 'backward' and appeasing to western sensibilities. Saudi and Egypt (thanks to the Muslim Brotherhood historically) havent followed this trend (yet).

arranged marriage doesn't mean anything. this is a now a starter marriage for many sluts. after a few years, even in muslim majority countries she will cry and say she is abused or not in love and divorce. then she will party it up like any western whore even if she pretends religiousity with a hijab. or she will stay married and move into another room. she will stop having sex or performing any wifely duties while the husband is expected to continue his duties with supporting her, feeding her, keeping a roof over her head, giving her an allowance so that she can buy whatever she wants.
Yeah. Over for towelheadcels too. I bet MGTOW will get big in muslim countries soon. Foids divorcing their husbands, getting child support, going up the rungs of the hypergamy ladder.

It was probably a lot better before they had access to western TV and movies. They see how cucked our system is and how they can abuse their own.

Why did men become so weak and allow this to happen to the world? Disgusting

Holy shit that's a bigger heresy.

Saudi and Egypt are very conservative. The former being too backward and reactionary.

People think I'm applying double standards when I judge a paki or Indonesian Muslim more harshly for being a degenerate but they are going against their 'modern' culture much more than people of other backgrounds. I can understand if Muslims do this but they are from countries like Turkey or Tunisia where laicite secularism has meant foids were forced to uncover and dress like whores in the name or 'progress' and not looking 'backward' and appeasing to western sensibilities. Saudi and Egypt (thanks to the Muslim Brotherhood historically) havent followed this trend (yet).

in Saudi arabia is liberalizing rapidly. they are letting them drive, vote, loosening and soon ending male guardians, creating laws to allow women to obtain custody of their children or at worst split the kids 50/50 in divorce, loosening modesty laws, pushing women into education and careers. saudi and most of the mideast is 50 years away from being exactly like canada and the us. egypt is the ultimate place for these foids to do the starter marriage before monkey branching. once they are divorced and no longer virgins their fathers and brothers no longer care what they do. they get their apartment or home from their first marriage and use it as a love shack to fuck chaddams on the cock carousel. you won't believe it but i saw it with my own eyes. it happened to my cousin too.
Yeah. Over for towelheadcels too. I bet MGTOW will get big in muslim countries soon. Foids divorcing their husbands, getting child support, going up the rungs of the hypergamy ladder.

It was probably a lot better before they had access to western TV and movies. They see how cucked our system is and how they can abuse their own.

Why did men become so weak and allow this to happen to the world? Disgusting
men in egypt are so bluepilled. they don't know what is happening and don't realize the impending inceldom crisis. many are now male feminists who encourage femoid empowerment. among the angry, they are misguided mgtows instead of taking the blackpill to fight while they still can. it is so beyond over. i get so depressed just thinking about it.

The internet has completely fucked it up for all of us across the globe.

The internet is to Islam what the printing press was to Martin Luther's cucked followers. The freedom of information and knowledge has meant whores will water down Islam, while Salafis will turn inward - this is why you have ISIS and organizations like Quilliam that champion liberalism compatibility with Islam. Two sides of the same coin.

We would be fighting to death in other centuries but I really fell bad for you muslimcel.

This is what happens when you give females rights and liberty in the name of progressiveness and tolerance. You end up ruining society and fucking over millions of men, men who would've loved to have raised a family with a loyal female. Females can only be loyal if you shame and scare them into being loyal, which is what society, norms, laws and religion enforced back in the day. Society cannot go on like this, females degenerately fornicating with the top 99% of men in the near future will be a hard thing to suppress, they can't keep telling the masses that it's okay to be ostracized by society and that it's their fault, that receiving intimacy doesn't matter, to just go to work and die without a partner, without a kid, without a family, without a purpose, with no crown. I am convinced that I will never see a revolution within my lifetime, I hope that one day the majority of men reject the false dichotomy and envision this cruel nasty world for what it is. I hope that one day men as a whole realize what has been taken from them. Most men dissappoint me, they believe any lie their masters tell them, they seem to think that it's somehow their fault that females reject them, it's like being a slave and loving your master (females). It makes no sense, but it is real. We have "men" who worship the very deplorables who reject them, men who will attack you for attacking their oppressors, it truly is a dreadful situation we live in. Men no longer think freely, men have become docile and will take whatever their rulers feed them.

In 25 years, the entire global population will consist of arrogant, westernized assholes. Humble, modest people will become a relic of a bygone era.

my parents said oh well, it happens and are now paying an exterminator to do our house.
You should leave her in the house while it's spayed for bugs, she is one.

OP, it's clear that your family doesn't have any honor, so taking care of your sister isn't going to do anything.

I would disavow my family if that ever happened.

Welp, time to rope, buddy boyo.

Cumdumpsters need to be stoned for lacking any sense of morality. No wonder, according to Islam, most people in hell are women
full

Technology is the root cause of alot of our issues. I've said this dozens of times already. Its not capitalism and its not liberalism. It is the spread of cheap, efficient communications tech. That is the actual source of our problems.

The only way out is to offer competition to women in the form of artificial women. This will force them to actually compete as both mothers and lovers.

Technology is the root cause of alot of our issues. I've said this dozens of times already. Its not capitalism and its not liberalism. It is the spread of cheap, efficient communications tech. That is the actual source of our problems.

The only way out is to offer competition to women in the form of artificial women. This will force them to actually compete as both mothers and lovers.

Kaczynski called it way back when. Though, I wouldn't say it's necessarily the case that the cause itself is technology. The causes of our problems are us, not the things we create. Kaczynski was wrong in that evaluation.

The whole point of technology is to assist us and make tasks more efficient. It doesn't inherently cause anything by itself. A knife is as much technology as a gun. One is far more advanced, but both are simply tools - inanimate and incapable of causing harm without human agency.

Technology, as it relates to its users, acts is a catalyst to help express the nature of the user, specifically human nature. It makes it easier to show what we're actually like. Tinder is the perfect example, as it allows females to freely express their hypergamous nature. The internet is another big example, as it allows people to put their darkest, most fucked up thoughts into words on a digital screen.

Blaming technology as the problem is like blaming the murder weapon in a trial. It's absurd.

Having said all of this, I am not denying the catastrophic and destructive potential of technology. Nukes are a more overt and direct example, while Tinder is a more subtle and subversive one. I see the counter-point: Why create the technology, if you shouldn't use it because of its destructiveness? I'm trying to find an answer for this that lies outside of the standard, stock response of the curiosity of human nature and the need to dominate and control things.

Last edited:
Kaczynski called it way back when. Though, I wouldn't say it's necessarily the case that the cause itself is technology. The causes of our problems are us, not the things we create. Kaczynski was wrong in that evaluation.

The whole point of technology is to assist us and make tasks more efficient. It doesn't inherently cause anything by itself. A knife is as much technology as a gun. One is far more advanced, but both are simply tools - inanimate and incapable of causing harm without human agency.

Technology, as it relates to its users, acts is a catalyst to help express the nature of the user, specifically human nature. It makes it easier to show what we're actually like. Tinder is the perfect example, as it allows females to freely express their hypergamous nature. The internet is another big example, as it allows people to put their darkest, most fucked up thoughts into words on a digital screen.

Blaming technology as the problem is like blaming the murder weapon in a trial. It's absurd.
Absolutely correct. Very high IQ. Its why I propose that we should use artificial women as a weapon against foids and their cuck armies. We can't escape tech like Uncle Ted tried to. We can only use it for our own ends.

Absolutely correct. Very high IQ. Its why I propose that we should use artificial women as a weapon against foids and their cuck armies. We can't escape tech like Uncle Ted tried to. We can only use it for our own ends.

I amended my post, and don't know if it makes my point weaker.

I really wish Uncle Ted hadn't wasted his genius on his dystopian hysteria. We're living in it now, but we need great minds to help us recover.

she posts on instagram about feminism and only allah can judge her.

Well, he will, and it's going to be the fire for her.
The internet is to Islam what the printing press was to Martin Luther's cucked followers. The freedom of information and knowledge has meant whores will water down Islam, while Salafis will turn inward - this is why you have ISIS and organizations like Quilliam that champion liberalism compatibility with Islam. Two sides of the same coin.

Two sides of the same coin indeed:

Why are your parents spineless cuckolds?