Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Its over dickels

edgecel14

edgecel14

Vicious retard
-
Does anyone else derives their inceldom from having a brown shriveled out clit as a dick? People were gross out and mocked my weird discolored 4" thing, It is so frustrating. I wish I was normal but it wouldn't change it. Maybe I should just cut off my 4' clit stick it up my ass and light myself on fire
https://chat.poo.com/?images=1

How did anyone see you're dick? :chad:

Joined = saw a foid and instantly left

wouldnt matter if you had chad face... but since you don't, its over

Never began for dickels

Dick size around here doesn't matter. Youre never gonna use it

Say that to me, my dick is only 4,7' (12 cm) its the same when I was prepubescent maybe im sterile.

Even if we aren't ever going to use our dicks, it's still fucking hell having a small one. My confidence was, and still is low due to my dick

Having 6.2 inch dont look great in the mirror either
Even if we aren't ever going to use our dicks, it's still fucking hell having a small one. My confidence was, and still is low due to my dick

exactly. lacking girth and i keep seeing woman fucking themselves with dildos with bigger girth than me.

I cant see it.

Does anyone else derives their inceldom from having a brown shriveled out clit as a dick? People were gross out and mocked my weird discolored 4" thing, It is so frustrating. I wish I was normal but it wouldn't change it. Maybe I should just cut off my 4' clit stick it up my ass and light myself on fire
I have a confirmed ONE INCH micropenis, it's shit but not the whole reason I am Incel as I am also a 5 foot 4, fuck ugly Manlet to boot. I cope with alcohol and hard drugs. Knowing I had a micropenis from say about age 12 may have dented my confidence, when in the showers with my school mates after gymclass, but I don't think it is the main reason I am Incel.

trolol

I never figured out how a stupid piede of flesh would affect your self confidence. Really can' grasp nor feel this stuff
I have a confirmed ONE INCH micropenis, it's shit but not the whole reason I am Incel as I am also a 5 foot 4, fuck ugly Manlet to boot. I cope with alcohol and hard drugs. Knowing I had a micropenis from say about age 12 may have dented my confidence, when in the showers with my school mates after gymclass, but I don't think it is the main reason I am Incel.
This. I really never thought about dicks a lot. Maybe it's because I had other fetishes that had 0 to do with normal sex LMAO

Another user banned

4 incher here, life sucks. I have also have a skinny short dick, fml
1inch here but 190cm height
1inch Dick here too bruh