Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over, but not only for us.

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
yes, not only for us. because of hypergamy, logically speaking those who are in favor of woman's sexual freedom will taste the very own "medicine" they created.

it's over for cucks, it's over. if you think that having a dead bedroom is better than being an incel, think again. the foid would be with you only for your money and resources in general. she isn't attracted to you. she doesn't love you in the slightest. being an incel is great in this aspect because we wouldn't suffer with shit like this that are direct consequences of hypergamy.

dead bedrooms didn't existed when women were forced to have sex with their men. they were property.

"i have to take a time to think about it"

"i'm having a headache honey, not now"

low tier normies are getting fucked up by hypergamy already. normies will be next, then high-tier normies.

normies in general already simp a lot, in a near future you'll see the majority of chadlites simping too.

the numbers of incels increase day by day, and they won't lower at the same rate, if things continue going like they are going.

normie might have had sex when he was in his 20's while in the 2000's, but now in 2021 he has a dead bedroom with his ungrateful foid.

no need to push things and try to blackpill normies. eventually they will understand.

:feelscomfy: let the world burn and the consequences of sexual freedom enrage more men day by day, until the day of the Final Vengeance comes.

it's over for cucks, it's over. if you think that having a dead bedroom is better than being an incel, think again. the foid would be with you only for your money and resources in general. she isn't attracted to you. she doesn't love you in the slightest. being an incel is great in this aspect because we wouldn't suffer with shit like this that are direct consequences of hypergamy.
As bad as loneliness is, I think I would suffer even more if I was within the limits of a loveless, sexless marraige with an annoying, nagging foid with whom we are not attracted to each other. I would still not get intimacy, but I couldn't enjoy my copes either because of I would also have to deal with family responsibilities after coming home from wageslaving. And I would have to fall asleep and wake up each day next to a person who doesn't want me and doesn't love me.

yes, not only for us. because of hypergamy, logically speaking those who are in favor of woman's sexual freedom will taste the very own "medicine" they created.

dead bedrooms didn't existed when women were forced to have sex with their men. they were property.

"i have to take a time to think about it"

"i'm having a headache honey, not now"

low tier normies are getting fucked up by hypergamy already. normies will be next, then high-tier normies.

normies in general already simp a lot, in a near future you'll see the majority of chadlites simping too.

the numbers of incels increase day by day, and they won't lower at the same rate, if things continue going like they are going.

normie might have had sex when he was in his 20's while in the 2000's, but now in 2021 he has a dead bedroom with his ungrateful foid.

no need to push things and try to blackpill normies. eventually they will understand.

:feelscomfy: let the world burn and the consequences of sexual freedom enrage more men day by day, until the day of the Final Vengeance comes.
High IQ post.

Today even fucking Chads get everything they can get. Today even 8/10 guys have to settle for 5/10s. Even Musk and Zuckerberg, literal billionaires had to settle for ugly wifes, because attractive ones would never love them except for their money.

Look at this damn actor

And it is only going to get worse.

The day of EnRmous reckoning comes

Didn't read bro but it is indeed over for ugly men in 2021

The incels will spread so much that they will become the majority of the population,

At that point it is not the incels who will be demonized, but the mindless bluepilled normies

You will constantly hear blackpilled news on your tv and mainstream channels.

Who knows, maybe IncelTV will become some kind of a famous tv broadcaster :feelsPop: