Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its over at 20

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]its over at 20. if you havent got laid/relationships at that point you can be a chad for the remainder of your life and it still doesnt matter. you missed teen love, you missed teen sex, you missed it all. the damage is done. sex/STR/LTR/FWB past that is pure cope.[/font]

Just looksmax and date a jb from highschool

It was over when we were born tbh.

Im 20, so i guess it is.

yep its deffs over for me then

if you havent got laid/relationships at that point you can be a chad for the remainder of your life and it still doesnt matter.

LOL. Yes it would matter.

Tellem--T said:
Just looksmax and date a jb from highschool

cope. it will never be the same as mutual teen love.

42cel said:

LOL. no it wouldnt because you missed out on the best part and from thereon you're just having chads leftovers which is basically cuckoldry. cope.

Good luck convincing the hopecels of that.

Hunter said:
LOL. no it wouldnt because you missed out on the best part and from thereon you're just having chads leftovers which is basically cuckoldry. cope.

LOL. Imagine this. Incel for 28 years of your life. Suddenly you wake up as a 29 year old chad. I would fuck the hottest bitches all day every day. How is that cuckoldry LMAO? And how would it not matter? I would get all the validation and love I desired for so long. And this is not me hoping, because the idea of becoming chad as an incel is ridiculous, but it's the situation you presented.

Hunter said:
42cel said:

42cel said:
Hunter said:
LOL. Imagine this. Incel for 28 years of your life. Suddenly you wake up as a 29 year old chad. I would fuck the hottest bitches all day every day. How is that cuckoldry LMAO? And how would it not matter? I would get all the validation and love I desired for so long. And this is not me hoping, because the idea of becoming chad as an incel is ridiculous, but it's the situation you presented.

Who says you would have to go after late 20s+ girls? I knew girls in their late teens early twenties getting with much older chads.

42cel said:

what even is the point at 29. by then your youth is over. sure if you were a 29 yr old chad you could lay younger biocunts but it would be suifuel more than lifefuel finally having sex with young biocunts after all those years of missing out on it, knowing what you missed for over a decade and a half. id prob rope after sex if that happened to me.

VincentVanCope said:
Who says you would have to go after late 20s+ girls? I knew girls in their late teens early twenties getting with much older chads.

Who said it? Can't see anyone. Was that just a rhetorical question or did you really think I meant late 20s girls?

42cel said:
VincentVanCope said:
Who said it? Can't see anyone. Was that just a rhetorical question or did you really think I meant late 20s girls?

My comment was more directed towards hunter calling guys cucks

Hunter said:
what even is the point at 29. by then your youth is over. sure if you were a 29 yr old chad you could lay younger biocunts but it would be suifuel more than lifefuel finally having sex with young biocunts after all those years of missing out on it, knowing what you missed for over a decade and a half. id prob rope after sex if that happened to me.

WTF? I would not give a fuck about my pathetic incel past if I woke up as a chad one day, I'd experience everything I want to. But ok, I guess we just have very different mindsets then. Saying that getting to fuck 10/10 stacies after 28 years of deprivation is SuicideFuel is just pure bullshit in my opinion. But whatever, it'll never happen anyway

By this logic its over for chad when he turns 20.

low iq retards like this need to be banned

VincentVanCope said:
My comment was more directed towards hunter calling guys cucks

late teeners (17, 18, 19) have already been used up. besides even if they werent it wouoldnt be mutual teen love which makes all the difference.

flowerful said:

no because chad experienced lots and lots of mutual teen love and sex. he knows he got what he wanted out of teen years so he wont regret everything he did then when having sex in his 20s and older.

flowerful said:

What Chad starts at 20? I know a few Chads who started at 17-18 and regret the late start.

TheRealChincel said:
What Chad starts at 20? I know a few Chads who started at 17-18 and regret the late start.

chad starts at 12/13

Hunter said:
late teeners (17, 18, 19) have already been used up. besides even if they werent it wouoldnt be mutual teen love which makes all the difference.

no because chad experienced lots and lots of mutual teen love and sex. he knows he got what he wanted out of teen years so he wont regret everything he did then when having sex in his 20s and older.

except now he knows what he is "missing" and as you said you would rope yourself.

extreme black and white statements like this are just stupid

TheRealChincel said:

low iq? cant read? 

im saying that by ops dumb logic, its over for chad at 20 because hes no longer a teenager even though he had good teenage years

flowerful said:
low iq? cant read? 

im saying that by ops dumb logic, its over for chad at 20 because hes no longer a teenager even though he had good teenage years

Not seeing that at all, if anything, I’d say you can’t read. His logic isn’t “it’s over at 20 for every guy”, it’s that your chance of a normal life is over even if you become a Chad because you DIDN’T have those formative experiences.