Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its Over After College

Y

youthislife

Veteran
college is the perfect opportunity to get a gf and make friends if you can't make it happen in college. its over. you'll never again be surrounded in an environment by people your age with a common goal. After college you legit have nothing to look forward to. The brutal agepill awaits and a life as a wagecel is your future.

im about to get into my 3rd year with zero friends and no connections anyware. should i just rope

Please don't. You are killing me inside. I haven't made any friends throughout first year

im about to get into my 3rd year with zero friends and no connections anyware. should i just rope
3rd year damn. I could easily see myself going this route

Please don't. You are killing me inside. I haven't made any friends throughout first year
first year is okay since everyone is a bit new, after that people quickly make their circles. your chances are slashed by 33% each year

No, you gotta try your hardest to make friends and get a gf while you can through looksmaxing and being very social. I just graduated from college and one of my biggest regrets is that I spent a lot of my time in college just ldar'ing instead of putting myself out there. I came close to gf'ing my oneitis but in large part because of the pressure I was feeling from my impending graduation, I became extremely needy and desperate and blew things. If I had acted quicker I could've made it, but I ran out of time.

Last edited:
OP is legit but it's not over after college, you can still pull off status game with marriage material

OP is legit but it's not over after college, you can still pull off status game with marriage material

Money is different than status. You can moneycel though and get some decent vapid cunts to fuck you and try to steal your money.

Yea after college your way of getting women is limited

3rd year damn. I could easily see myself going this route
You gotta change. Wagecels regret not making connections and that's why they serve as slaves rather than building a business true connection.

Money is different than status. You can moneycel though and get some decent vapid cunts to fuck you and try to steal your money.

Status is better than money for adult game