Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “It’s only western Women bro”

M

Mixedcel59

Officer
★★
No it isn’t, Women’s nature is 100% universal, you bring a Woman from Asia/Whatever bullshit country or continent over to the US, she will cheat almost immediately, no amount of betabuxxing lite will change that, and the western nature of foids is already spreading, soon those geomaxxing locations will be Chad only.

I mean there are some cultural differences that would make most of the women appreciate and value certain things more than other cultures.

I do agree that human nature is 100% universal tho

Awalt

I really don't get why people believe in such a rubbish like geomaxxing or "muh chink women are conservative and traditional" jfl

The only reason Muslim/ Indian women aren’t like it is because they are forced into rape marriages at 4 and if they say no there hands get cut off lol

Wowww what a whore, ig western foid degeneracy has effected all foids even if its lesser in some areas, oh well though she's fat, and arabic
It’s gonna get worse, idk if the arabs are gonna let the degeneracy spread to their country eventually, it’ll probably get there by 2030.

Awalt

I really don't get why people believe in such a rubbish like geomaxxing or "muh chink women are conservative and traditional" jfl
99% of those relationships don’t last, a lot of those Women are in it purely for the green card and/or the money the guy has, a lot of them wind up cheating just like western betabuxx relationships, the idea that Asian Women, or Women from other countries are “Traditional” is cope, not even “Traditional” Women are safe from Western whore influence.

99% of those relationships don’t last, a lot of those Women are in it purely for the green card and/or the money the guy has, a lot of them wind up cheating just like western betabuxx relationships, the idea that Asian Women, or Women from other countries are “Traditional” is cope, not even “Traditional” Women are safe from Western whore influence.
Of course those noodlewhores must've been docile in front of them because they are white and American(the citizenship)

Whilst they treat their looksmatches back in their countries like such a dogshit, what a subhuman vermins

Of course those noodlewhores must've been docile in front of them because they are white and American(the citizenship)

Whilst they treat their looksmatches back in their countries like such a dogshit, what a subhuman vermins
They’re only docile for them until they find a better looking Man in the states, Chad will wind up geomaxxing and stealing all the Women from the Normie/Ugly Geomaxxers, then they will only want white chad and possibly tyrones nothing else.

52420%20-%20SoyBooru.gif

All women are whores but some societies just control their behavior better.

All women are whores but some societies just control their behavior better.
What societypill tells us is that it’s impossible for both men and women happy at the same time. It’s either men or women, and right now most men are suffering exceptionally more compared to your average female.

What societypill tells us is that it’s impossible for both men and women happy at the same time. It’s either men or women, and right now most men are suffering exceptionally more compared to your average female.
Male happiness produces societies that last longer and endure through crises better than soycieties that concentrate on foid satisfaction.

Male happiness produces societies that last longer and endure through crises better than soycieties that concentrate on foid satisfaction.
I agree and the circus we’re living in right now is a great testament to that. What feminism does to a society. Sad truth because equality is a noble goal; sadly unattainable for the human race.

I agree and the circus we’re living in right now is a great testament to that. What feminism does to a society. Sad truth because equality is a noble goal; sadly unattainable for the human race.
Nature made equality impossible but at the same time instilled a pathological need to feel slighted by unfair treatment.

Nature made equality impossible but at the same time instilled a pathological need to feel slighted by unfair treatment.
Broken, meaningless cycle. All according to God’s perfect plan for mankind. :feelsthink: :feelsokman:

I think everyone was decently happy when the Nuclear Family was a thing, despite what feminists say.

Polish foids are less traditional than ever now. Polish foids being more "traditional" is a tradcuck cope. Thank social media and the left-wing movement in Poland.

I think everyone was decently happy when the Nuclear Family was a thing, despite what feminists say.
Some women resigned to fate, some women didn't. Remember that it's in female nature to fuck Chad and avoid anything else like the plague. It was only natural they rebelled; the winds were right so they set sail. Simple as. Society was weak back then, after two world wars and a desire to forget about all the shit that happened, compounding with our work model going from simple physical labor to service-related things, voting rights... and probably even more reasons that I'm too dumb to understand. The bottom line is; no, women weren't happy. It's impossible for a woman to be happy without chad. Women can only be happy with Chad. Back to the point;

It was only natural that women would take control eventually; they did. And what did it cause? It caused the most degenerate, rundown and decaying society since... God knows when. Shit will hit the fan. People aren't happy, men aren't happy. We incels won't even need to act, the gears of suffering are already in motion and nobody can stop them.

Some women resigned to fate, some women didn't. Remember that it's in female nature to fuck Chad and avoid anything else like the plague. It was only natural they rebelled; the winds were right so they set sail. Simple as. Society was weak back then, after two world wars and a desire to forget about all the shit that happened, compounding with our work model going from simple physical labor to service-related things, voting rights... and probably even more reasons that I'm too dumb to understand. The bottom line is; no, women weren't happy. It's impossible for a woman to be happy without chad. Women can only be happy with Chad. Back to the point;
I personally disagree with the notion that Women were unhappy, were there some that were? Probably. But I think most Women we’re ignorant and fine in their old positions, but the idea of equality in the way that Feminism put it sounded ideal, the standards were lower (Chads back then are different from Chads now, Chads back then are closer to current day normies), and they lacked the internet which gives free access to look for Chads.

In fact, I’d say Women are probably more unhappy than ever, I think everybody is more unhappy now due to the internet age.
It was only natural that women would take control eventually; they did. And what did it cause? It caused the most degenerate, rundown and decaying society since... God knows when. Shit will hit the fan. People aren't happy, men aren't happy. We incels won't even need to act, the gears of suffering are already in motion and nobody can stop them.
I agree, But I don’t think Women are in full control yet, but it’ll get there, and when it does guarantee Women letting out all the Chad Murderers and Rapists.

Awalt

only SFcels that ironically hate their own race of women cope and think noodlewhores are any better