Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "It's okay to bully the bullied" - SOYciety

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3pdwcE534c

So he got dismissed from the cool guys bus IDK really what it is about, but read the comments:

" This is basically his villain backstory. " - Implying he will be the next shooter/ER etc.
" At first I felt bad... but then I realized this is a grown man who ate a worm just to hangout with other grown men... "
" why tf is this guy shaped like a thumb "
" He looks exactly like a guy you tell to eat a worm in order to get on a bus, and then leave him behind. " - bullying is good when someone looks bully-able
" He looks like the kid who comes to your house but the party’s already over "
" I don't feel bad he got left behind, I feel bad he has no self respect and doesn't value himself. " - Fake pity
" Uh oh, I accidently walked into the miserable alleyway of youtube. "

And on and on. Of course it's all subtle, but imagine this happening to a woman, EVEN if she too ate a worm - "DISGUSTING BULLIES MADE A QWEEN EAT A WORM AND THEN DID THIS TO HER?! CAN NOT BE!!!".
If you are a loser male, you will be always a loser male to the SOYciety.

Everyone hates ugly males to the core.

No hatred can compare the hatred towards ugly males.

Dear ethnics on this forum, even "fellow" ethnics outside still hate you much like the rest of the foids and Chads and Jews as well.

That dude is a colossal retard but they did purposely exclude him from the bus for looking the way he does, even after he tried to jester his way in.

That's legitimately why I dont even try socially anymore, I'm not gonna jestermaxx and try and shoehorn my way Into a friend group where I'm not wanted and where my so called "friends" would just talk shit about me. I'd rather just be a loner

I hope cucks in the comments dies in a burning car

Dear ethnics on this forum, even "fellow" ethnics outside still hate you much like the rest of the foids and Chads and Jews as well.
We know

That dude is a colossal retard but they did purposely exclude him from the bus for looking the way he does, even after he tried to jester his way in.

That's legitimately why I dont even try socially anymore, I'm not gonna jestermaxx and try and shoehorn my way Into a friend group where I'm not wanted and where my so called "friends" would just talk shit about me. I'd rather just be a loner
True, he needs to be blackpilled. But it's the bluepilled incels that we are able to show that they are being treated like shit, not blackpilled ones.

High school never ends

The guy's a retard.

Anyway the only reason he's getting bullied is becauae he's subhuman. If he had been born a Chad he never would have been bullied in the first place and would have developed a normal personality.

I hope they crashed

" At first I felt bad... but then I realized this is a grown man who ate a worm just to hangout with other grown men... "- like how fags act like fags and trannies cut off their dick to be accepted.

Normies are sheep themselves that do stupid shit the only differences between this thumb guy and normies is that normies are NT, which isn't a virtuous trait but a trait one is born with and has no control over.

also chad does this shit all the time on tiktok.
imaging chad eating a worm
The guy's a retard.

Anyway the only reason he's getting bullied is becauae he's subhuman. If he had been born a Chad he never would have been bullied in the first place and would have developed a normal personality.

Being ugly is now a warcrime in the 21st century

Yes.

Everyone knows worms have to be cooked before eating!

Everyone knows worms have to be cooked before eating!
giphy.gif

They could sense his bad personality

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3pdwcE534c

So he got dismissed from the cool guys bus IDK really what it is about, but read the comments:

" This is basically his villain backstory. " - Implying he will be the next shooter/ER etc.
" At first I felt bad... but then I realized this is a grown man who ate a worm just to hangout with other grown men... "
" why tf is this guy shaped like a thumb "
" He looks exactly like a guy you tell to eat a worm in order to get on a bus, and then leave him behind. " - bullying is good when someone looks bully-able
" He looks like the kid who comes to your house but the party’s already over "
" I don't feel bad he got left behind, I feel bad he has no self respect and doesn't value himself. " - Fake pity
" Uh oh, I accidently walked into the miserable alleyway of youtube. "

And on and on. Of course it's all subtle, but imagine this happening to a woman, EVEN if she too ate a worm - "DISGUSTING BULLIES MADE A QWEEN EAT A WORM AND THEN DID THIS TO HER?! CAN NOT BE!!!".

Normies favorite hobby is bullying "loser" males.

Soyciety must be destroyed the way it is now. Uncucked men need to get together and stop allowing normfags to push them around.

I’m done with humanity

He should have eaten rice with those twitch faggots leechs, he would have done a service for the rest of humanity.

Hard to have self respect & fit in when everyone makes it clear they hate you & your first impressions leave you in debt before you've even sat at the table.