Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity It'S OkAy If A FeMaLe SaYs It (JFL at this cucked world)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
PBMjY0Y.png

this shit is related to the "le tragedie" of the young thot being sliced

fuck these double standards

Last edited:
If one of us makes a thread saying "can we kill off roasties and sluts", it will end up getting its own documentary.

If one of us makes a thread saying "can we kill off roasties and sluts", it will end up getting its own documentary.
theres a thread every hour about that

I've been ded so long that I stopped stinking.

Just a friendly reminder the world doesn't care about you and worships wahmen in current year, bro

Can we just kill off foids and cucks

i want to kill this bitch with my bare hands

in fortnite

It's because women aren't a real threat. Women are powerful by proxy, behind powerful men. So ironically, when this whore says we, she means for her fucking orbiters to do her dirty work.

I'm glad there's a toxic femininity thread tag tbh.

When she says "we" she means her orbit troops. So come on bitch. We aint afraid of soy and artifical estrogen.

Bitch I will kill you.......

in minecraft

what a dumb whore... foids are literal zionist pawns

If Men say and act in the same way as these sluts they are shut down for being "violent". Femistazis can say "kill men", get away with it and get off to it.. sick thrills of genocidal freaks and society supports this behaviour. Hate everything.

The interesting thing is that foids will complain they have no orbiters and complain when they have them.

I’ve never seen a female actually use the word ‘orbiter’.

I wonder if she would say this straight to my face if we were both in a room alone with noone nearby?:)

PBMjY0Y.png

this shit is related to the "le tragedie" of the young thot being sliced

fuck these double standards
> can we
> we
> implying orbiters must kill orbiters

I agree with the killing off orbiters part

Foids will never kill off their orbiters.

>kill all orbiters
Yes please

It's because women aren't a real threat. Women are powerful by proxy, behind powerful men. So ironically, when this whore says we, she means for her fucking orbiters to do her dirty work.
can I get some orbiters that I hate to kill off these orbiters that I hate :feelskek: