Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's "ok" to have unreachable standards if you don't have a chance anyway

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I want a cute/physically attractive and kind gf.... over-ambitious aka grandiose? Delusional? Absolutely, those are understatements.

But so is "wishing" for an (very) ugly woman or land-whale. Both of which I just can't be attracted to. So no, I'm not a volcel bc I can't have any of them as a gf... the odds are 0% and 0.0000001% (1 in one billion is such a small number, it effectively equates to zero) respectively, hence both the same odds.

Hey, at least I stand behind my opinion.

I agree. If you don't get any females whatsoever, your standards won't change that fact

Last edited:
I agree. If you don't get any females whatsoever, your standards won't change that fact
Inspiring Tim Tebow GIF by Home Free

You aint wrong, but these "muh i wont settle for anything less than for a tall, phat ass, blue eyed, white Stacy" threads are still retarded

Hmm, I am not sure. The main question is: How would you react if you actually had a chance?

I just don't want that anyone can claim I'm not better than femcels who have high standards and also might just claim that they don't have a chance anyway.

Hmm, I am not sure. The main question is: How would you react if you actually had a chance?

I just don't want that anyone can claim I'm not better than femcels who have high standards and also might just claim that they don't have a chance anyway.
You aint wrong, but these "muh i wont settle for anything less than for a tall, phat ass, blue eyed, white Stacy" threads are still retarded
ok, fair points. My main point, though, is that even a LTB wouldn't want me so I just kind of "dream big" (bc either way whether HTB, Stacy or LTB, it's still a dream, basically impossible)

ok, fair points. My main point, though, is that even a LTB wouldn't want me so I just kind of "dream big" (bc either way whether HTB, Stacy or LTB, it's a dream)
Yeah, dreaming is one thing. I also dream of some beautiful, intelligent, kind, ... woman. But realistically I would also accept an ugly (but not deformed), dumb (but not retarded) women who is not extremely selfish, but also not extremely altruistic.

Yeah, dreaming is one thing. I also dream of some beautiful, intelligent, kind, ... woman. But realistically I would also accept an ugly (but not deformed), dumb (but not retarded) women who is not extremely selfish, but also not extremely altruistic.
A based opinion that I can get behind; it makes you a humble/cool dude (not quite the right words but you know what I mean – the opposite of cocky/arrogant)

That's my problem, I guess I need to try and adjust my attitude even if it won't get me the woman you're describing

Fuck beckies tbh
Based and incelpilled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back