Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Its ok to hate man for being ugly, but only if uglyness is secondary reason of hate

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Like I hate this one. He is richest lithuanian capitalist, would be pleasure to see him publicly hanged, because of this, and because of he is so ugly

Bjaurus

Same with various cucks and brazilian smegmoidic favelacels, is ok to hate them because they degenerates and ugly

What has he done? Would you not want him dead if he was handsome? He facemogs me .

What has he done? Would you not want him dead if he was handsome? He facemogs me .
Would want him dead anyway, for being capitalist swine

All that money and he didn't surgerymaxx. The rich don't deserve to be rich. They didn't "earn" it, they were born into it.

He doesn't look so bad for his age. Mogs me.

Oh no, even you are being enticed by the halo effect, de Geso? :feelsbadman:

Oh no, even you are being enticed by the halo effect, de Geso? :feelsbadman:
Or maybe it also some other effect, could se him as more sympathetic, if he was something else, not filthy capitalist pig

Or maybe it also some other effect, could se him as more sympathetic, if he was something else, not filthy capitalist pig
I'm ok with capitalism if I could buy a date with kisses with a cute young white girl. Current capitalism has too much government intervention and prevents me from acquiring such amazing services.

Tfw no enjo kosai gf.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back