Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"It's ok if she fucked 1 or 2 guys" = COPE

I

incel4life

Captain
The reality is that ALL unmarried non virgin women are incapable of having good relationships. This whole business of "it's ok if she has sucked and fucked one or two cocks, as long as she was in a committed relationship" is a coping mechanism of guys who are in denial about the scarcity of marriagable women. They realize that there are almost no girls in their age group that are virgins, so they tell themselves they can still have a good relationship with a woman that has sucked and fucked only a small handful of cocks.

The reality is that once a girl has been dicked, she has been dicked. And after you get married to a non virgin woman there will be a guy out there who will be able to say "I fucked your wife when she was younger and hotter than she is now". That time that she sucked her first bf's cock and he came all over her face will be a memory that she will have forever. Maybe she likes you better, but maybe the other guy had a girthier cock and she misses that.

Pair bonding ability i gone. Tight pussy is gone. Memories of other men still there.

VIRGIN. OR. NOTHING.

It’s being realistic. Virgin girls in 2018 are a meme.

You don't have a choice in the matter.

Did no one read my stickied thread? Girls are whoring themselves out in HIGHSCHOOL

What makes you think they would be a virgin when they're 30 and want to get married ?

Did no one read my stickied thread? Girls are whoring themselves out in HIGHSCHOOL

What makes you think they would be a virgin when they're 30 and want to get married ?

This is why I'm a member of the JB or death crew. Whether I'm 25, 40 or 70, I will never approach girls over 25, because by 25 it's basically guaranteed that she is a non virgin. Until the day I die I will keep searching for a virgin JB to marry. I don't care if she is fat or ugly - she just has to be a virgin JB.

Marriage is for cucks. I really don't care if a femoid has fucked, what i care about is that it's never with me due to my subhuman looks.

You guys want virgins but stay in USA lol

I get what you are saying but at this point IM too desperate so Ill take anything thats thrown my way.

tbf that makes a girl a saint in comparison to your average femoid 18 and over. not saying she is though.

That's why it's best to just go MGTOW.

It’s being realistic. Virgin girls in 2018 are a meme.
You know if a pretty girl who was a non-virgin showed interest in you, you would go for it.
There's not even a point in being choosy for incels, women don't like us regardless of how many guys they've fucked (Unless you're willing to be betabux later in life)

Yup. You can't wipe off the emotional cum.

We don't have a choice. I can't believe in fidelity in modern times. Even if you are a Chad, it's too risky.

I mean barely any girls haven't fucked 1 or 2 guys by the time they're 18, so what are you gonna do exactly?