Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its officially over

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Anti-white|Muslim ᒍew |BBC Enthusiast|Zionist
-
My father woke me up today and told me I have to go back to wageslaving now on monday or he will kick me out of his house. He has already called the boss on a construction company (his friend). My father breed and created me with his subhuman shitty genetics and now im forced to suffer from that by being ugly and depressed, and now on top of that I have to work some shitty construction again with some slave with other retarded loser sandniggers and refugees.

I might accidentally fall off from some tall building first day back on work :bigbrain:

Lucky you get to work bastard, I would kill to be able to work minimum wage jobs in my shitty area

sorry boyo, at least you can get some money for copes and such
Lucky you get to work bastard, I would kill to be able to work minimum wage jobs in my shitty area
why the fuck would you like to be an exploited wageslave?

make the building shit so it collapses and kills hundreds of normies :feelsLSD:

go er (in gta v)

sorry boyo, at least you can get some money for copes and such

why the fuck would you like to be an exploited wageslave?
Cause I’m neet and can’t find a job I fucking hate it , I would rather work than sit on my ass like you

Cause I’m neet and can’t find a job I fucking hate it , I would rather work than sit on my ass like you
go out and get a job then, there are tons if you are willing to be an slave :forcedsmile:

make the building shit so it collapses and kills hundreds of normies :feelsLSD:

Fucking based, make sure to build it in a really dodgy way so that it’s not structurally intact.

(This is all fantasy of course, I’m sure thERe are supERvisors on site who ensure that work is completed in accordance to govERnment regulations with regards to safety).

My father woke me up today and told me I have to go back to wageslaving now on monday or he will kick me out of his house. He has already called the boss on a construction company (his friend). My father breed and created me with his subhuman shitty genetics and now im forced to suffer from that by being ugly and depressed, and now on top of that I have to work some shitty construction again with some slave with other retarded loser sandniggers and refugees.

I might accidentally fall off from some tall building first day back on work :bigbrain:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8UqdI91z8