Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's official,my skin is no longer brown.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
I'm finally white again.Feelsgoodman

Did you do blackface?

Just play to your advantage If you are in USA I heard there is a lot of SJW faggots running around go pretend you are oppressed and tell them how u get locked in a basement with KKK members who torture u daily I bet u get some foid reporters on that shit then tell them you give them the story of their life if they satisfy you as a man.

not many people care if you look ethnic. some stormtards might though.

@Bleachcel ask this man for advice, darkskin nigga

I don’t wanna go full on white but my skin has actualy changed drastically I went from dark chocolate to like truffle lol

I don’t wanna go full on white but my skin has actualy changed drastically I went from dark chocolate to like truffle lol
bet, i might try too. but i probably can benefit better from eye contacts rather than bleach

Just play to your advantage If you are in USA I heard there is a lot of SJW faggots running around go pretend you are oppressed and tell them how u get locked in a basement with KKK members who torture u daily I bet u get some foid reporters on that shit then tell them you give them the story of their life if they satisfy you as a man.
im not in the us though :(
Cope.Being ethnic plumuts your smv
over for tancels
Not a tancel.A medcel

im not in the us though :(

Cope.Being ethnic plumuts your smv

Not a tancel.A medcel
U must be med as fuck to turn that dark just from going outside. you greek?

Lifefuel for you op

My dick still 11cm

Didnt ask plus youre white

Time to slay bro

Are you incel bec. of your skin?

get really brown when im outside too much and i have to limit my exposure to the sun to not look ethnic.
My eyes and hair are black,so dark skin ruins me.
Pale skin maxxing, I’ve been pale my whole life.

iu

Whitemaxing is legit

Foids care, almost all are white supremacists, including ethnic foids (the only exception is black foids who take Tyrone over white Chad, but they still hugely prefer white over all others). Stormtards usually are less racist than foids. Most are incels in denial who just attach to white identity to give them a sense of purpose. I am a curry and had a few stormtard friends at undergrad university in my final year. No foids had anything to do with me.

Foids care, almost all are white supremacists, including ethnic foids (the only exception is black foids who take Tyrone over white Chad, but they still hugely prefer white over all others). Stormtards usually are less racist than foids. Most are incels in denial who just attach to white identity to give them a sense of purpose. I am a curry and had a few stormtard friends at undergrad university in my final year. No foids had anything to do with me.
This is ostly true